Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moonlit Sea] XXY Dusthide & more!
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 226 227
That Wildclaw girl, omg!! I couldn't resist, she's flawless. She looks even better with Capsule! She might have to get that in the future...
That Wildclaw girl, omg!! I couldn't resist, she's flawless. She looks even better with Capsule! She might have to get that in the future...
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya Ooh, yeah, that would be nice! That pair is one of the few XYZ pairs I have, they're just so lovely!
@OverlordFreya Ooh, yeah, that would be nice! That pair is one of the few XYZ pairs I have, they're just so lovely!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
They're quite amazing, and I have so few Wildclaws so it was an extra bonus snagging her :D If she had been a skydancer I might have passed. I need more Guardians, Tundras and Spirals in my lair. I'm overrun with Snappers and it's wonderful LOL
They're quite amazing, and I have so few Wildclaws so it was an extra bonus snagging her :D If she had been a skydancer I might have passed. I need more Guardians, Tundras and Spirals in my lair. I'm overrun with Snappers and it's wonderful LOL
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Could you do 45kt instead of 50kt? For them: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39893775
Could you do 45kt instead of 50kt? For them: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39893775
@Wolf97973 I’m sorry, but that one already sold a couple of hours ago.
@Wolf97973 I’m sorry, but that one already sold a couple of hours ago.
@Zaratyst: Are you willing to part with 39847289 for treasure?
@Zaratyst: Are you willing to part with 39847289 for treasure?
@Cruella Yes, I will send him on over.
@Cruella Yes, I will send him on over.
I'm interested in the female Bogsneak, but not interested in the Potterverse connection. Any objections if I delete the Potterverse-related lore if I buy her?
I'm interested in the female Bogsneak, but not interested in the Potterverse connection. Any objections if I delete the Potterverse-related lore if I buy her?
@VoyagerII Of course you may! Once you buy it you can do anything you want with it. :) No offense taken. I took it out, and stuck the usual ribbon I put in for green range dragons. YOu're free to delete that as well, if you wish.
@VoyagerII Of course you may! Once you buy it you can do anything you want with it. :) No offense taken. I took it out, and stuck the usual ribbon I put in for green range dragons. YOu're free to delete that as well, if you wish.
Cool; I'd like her then. 15kt, it said?
Cool; I'd like her then. 15kt, it said?
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 226 227