Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Borthday
So today is the day I hit two decades and four years. Kinda weird to think about it since I really don't feel all too different than when I was 18. Well, aside from new adult things available to me

like taxes
So today is the day I hit two decades and four years. Kinda weird to think about it since I really don't feel all too different than when I was 18. Well, aside from new adult things available to me

like taxes
@SarcasticSpook

Happy birthday!!! :-D Taxes are the worst.
@SarcasticSpook

Happy birthday!!! :-D Taxes are the worst.
@starrypond
Thank you!! ;v; They are and even more so when I have to work on tax return stuff. -weeps- yes, let the dyslexic person deal with numbers
@starrypond
Thank you!! ;v; They are and even more so when I have to work on tax return stuff. -weeps- yes, let the dyslexic person deal with numbers
Yike on the taxes stuff :/ buT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a good birthday week
Yike on the taxes stuff :/ buT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a good birthday week
@SarcasticSpook
Happy birthday!
We hope your day is filled with cake and surprises~
Unfortunately taxes have to be done,, but better to do them now than to wait.
@SarcasticSpook
Happy birthday!
We hope your day is filled with cake and surprises~
Unfortunately taxes have to be done,, but better to do them now than to wait.
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@furtim
Thank you friendo!!

@GoldPiilot
Thank you and oml thank you so much for the gifts too!! ;v;
Agreed on the taxes bit too. Best to get them done and over with sort of like removing a bandaid
@furtim
Thank you friendo!!

@GoldPiilot
Thank you and oml thank you so much for the gifts too!! ;v;
Agreed on the taxes bit too. Best to get them done and over with sort of like removing a bandaid
happy birthday pal, good luck ily
happy birthday pal, good luck ily
♥♥♥♥
he/him | 20 | bird lover | proud sapling | join our fan-made FR discord!
VdNwmsY.gif54w1XH3.png