Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -P.G.'s Art Shop!- (Closed)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Bump because I need something to draw lol
Bump because I need something to draw lol
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose Can I get a full screen cap redraw of [url=https://toyhou.se/1857730.mantus-tabuchi?key=QUz8SX9XXF9NJTJ ]this dude[/url] with this image? [img] https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/HwiiZTZ_w6kbepz73GlsGHRCDbo/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/05/25/927/n/37139775/82f229d0f6bc1931_a84.jpg[img]
@PricklyGoose
Can I get a full screen cap redraw of this dude with this image?

82f229d0f6bc1931_a84.jpg[img][/img]
@Clubbingclown
Omg I can't wait to draw this Yep! I'll get started right away and it should be done in a week at the most!
@Clubbingclown
Omg I can't wait to draw this Yep! I'll get started right away and it should be done in a week at the most!
aUKJE16.png
@ClubbingClown I just want to make sure this looks ok before continuing? I can always start another sketch if this isn't to your liking. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ace6/f/2018/062/9/c/image_by_pricklygoose-dc4uocw.png[/img]
@ClubbingClown
I just want to make sure this looks ok before continuing? I can always start another sketch if this isn't to your liking.

image_by_pricklygoose-dc4uocw.png
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
Looking good, feel free to carry on.
@PricklyGoose
Looking good, feel free to carry on.
@ClubbingClown
Alright!
@ClubbingClown
Alright!
aUKJE16.png
stalking this because i want more art :'3
stalking this because i want more art :'3
@PricklyGoose

Are you willing/able to draw D&D ocs? Tieflings, specifically? I'm inquiring for a possible screencap redraw.
@PricklyGoose

Are you willing/able to draw D&D ocs? Tieflings, specifically? I'm inquiring for a possible screencap redraw.
LXBJg3t.png
@ZombieGirl I'm hoping to finish up screencaps soon and open up more slots

@poetofnothing I can try! If the character is a bit difficult to draw, it may take longer, though. And I may check with you as progress goes along to make sure everything is looking ok. On top of that, schoolwork and such may get in the way. But I usually try to get art done within a week.
@ZombieGirl I'm hoping to finish up screencaps soon and open up more slots

@poetofnothing I can try! If the character is a bit difficult to draw, it may take longer, though. And I may check with you as progress goes along to make sure everything is looking ok. On top of that, schoolwork and such may get in the way. But I usually try to get art done within a week.
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose

Excellent! I have a few references to send you (this is my first time commissioning art of these characters), so I'll pm them to you instead of posting a bunch of links on your board (I hope that's alright).
@PricklyGoose

Excellent! I have a few references to send you (this is my first time commissioning art of these characters), so I'll pm them to you instead of posting a bunch of links on your board (I hope that's alright).
LXBJg3t.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16