Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Assorted grab bag raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
Assorted Mystery Bag Raffle
Rules
  • This will run from March 4th to March 9th 2018. No raffle tickets may be purchased after that. Winners will be announced March 10th
  • Raffle tickets cost 15kt or 15 gems.
  • Only two tickets per person
  • You can not pick which prize you want if you win. Prizes are given at random to the winners
  • You will be pinged at the end of the raffle regardless of if you win. A list of the winners will be posted along with their prizes.
  • If a winner does not claim their prize within 3 days of notification a new winner will be selected for that prize.
  • You may ask for a refund at any time up to March 9th. After the drawing all sales are final.
Prises
  • Collectors bag- Contains a full chess set, full set of dolls and all 11 ruins
  • Battle bag- contains 6 minor health potions, 2 energy stones, 5 ability stones, 11 augment stones
  • Food bag- Contains 200 random assorted food items
  • Material bag- contains 300 assorted materials including 100 assorted transmuted materials
  • Premium bag- contains 1 unnamed ungened unbred gen 1 dragon, contains 2 unnamed unbred gen 2 dragons, 1 2015 holiday familiar, 1 2018 holiday familiar, and 1 past holiday apparel item

Current contestants list
@GrannyGargoyle- 2 tickets
@Skyscorner- 1 ticket
@GoblinQueen72-1 ticket
@Crassula- 1 ticket
@B00KW0RM- 1 ticket
@PlayingforKeeps-2 tickets
@CherrySodaBunny-1 ticket
@shaladrassil-2 tickets
Assorted Mystery Bag Raffle
Rules
  • This will run from March 4th to March 9th 2018. No raffle tickets may be purchased after that. Winners will be announced March 10th
  • Raffle tickets cost 15kt or 15 gems.
  • Only two tickets per person
  • You can not pick which prize you want if you win. Prizes are given at random to the winners
  • You will be pinged at the end of the raffle regardless of if you win. A list of the winners will be posted along with their prizes.
  • If a winner does not claim their prize within 3 days of notification a new winner will be selected for that prize.
  • You may ask for a refund at any time up to March 9th. After the drawing all sales are final.
Prises
  • Collectors bag- Contains a full chess set, full set of dolls and all 11 ruins
  • Battle bag- contains 6 minor health potions, 2 energy stones, 5 ability stones, 11 augment stones
  • Food bag- Contains 200 random assorted food items
  • Material bag- contains 300 assorted materials including 100 assorted transmuted materials
  • Premium bag- contains 1 unnamed ungened unbred gen 1 dragon, contains 2 unnamed unbred gen 2 dragons, 1 2015 holiday familiar, 1 2018 holiday familiar, and 1 past holiday apparel item

Current contestants list
@GrannyGargoyle- 2 tickets
@Skyscorner- 1 ticket
@GoblinQueen72-1 ticket
@Crassula- 1 ticket
@B00KW0RM- 1 ticket
@PlayingforKeeps-2 tickets
@CherrySodaBunny-1 ticket
@shaladrassil-2 tickets
@drnunya I would like to buy two tickets please!

Also pinging my bud @LadyKnightKatsa
@drnunya I would like to buy two tickets please!

Also pinging my bud @LadyKnightKatsa
@GrannyGargoyle alright send me the payment and I'll add you to the list.
@GrannyGargoyle alright send me the payment and I'll add you to the list.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
^
^
^
^
^
^