Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me Name a Noc?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38313053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383131/38313053_350.png[/img] [/url] This poor baby's been nameless ever since I hatched him last year... I think it's about time we changed that. His story so far is that he was infected by a strain from the Wyrmwound that was infused with Arcane magic as an experiment, which left him as a hatchling permanently. So, does anyone have any ideas?

38313053_350.png

This poor baby's been nameless ever since I hatched him last year... I think it's about time we changed that.

His story so far is that he was infected by a strain from the Wyrmwound that was infused with Arcane magic as an experiment, which left him as a hatchling permanently.

So, does anyone have any ideas?
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
I'm not so good with names, but maybe Elskan, mazulis, Zazakely? They all mean baby in different languages :D
I'm not so good with names, but maybe Elskan, mazulis, Zazakely? They all mean baby in different languages :D
:D
Oh, Elskan sounds kinda cute! I'll keep that one in mind ^^
Oh, Elskan sounds kinda cute! I'll keep that one in mind ^^
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
Aw cute! He reminds me of a sunset. Maybe something like Sky or Luz (light) then?
Aw cute! He reminds me of a sunset. Maybe something like Sky or Luz (light) then?
If his wings were orange I'd definitely name him spyro
If his wings were orange I'd definitely name him spyro
Low about Orkid? Or Bruise, Contusion, or Pustule since He’s Plague? Humunclous or Trial fit his lore.
Low about Orkid? Or Bruise, Contusion, or Pustule since He’s Plague? Humunclous or Trial fit his lore.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
OH MY SHADOWBINDER ORKID SOUNDS LIKE A FANTASTIC PUNNY NAME Now I wish some part of him was Orchid so it would work better...
OH MY SHADOWBINDER ORKID SOUNDS LIKE A FANTASTIC PUNNY NAME Now I wish some part of him was Orchid so it would work better...
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png