Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting FR Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@bebaline
what a fun giveaway! sorry to see you go though :(

I would love apparel 78-79 and skins 29-30
@bebaline
what a fun giveaway! sorry to see you go though :(

I would love apparel 78-79 and skins 29-30
4ZwFOyz.png
@bebaline
Very sorry to see you go! :(
Could I take familiars 13 and 15, other 17 and skin 24, please?
@bebaline
Very sorry to see you go! :(
Could I take familiars 13 and 15, other 17 and skin 24, please?
@Bebaline It's sad that you are leaving, but I am glad you enjoyed you time here. Could I have apparel 90, familiar 14, skins 17, and specialty 5?
@Bebaline It's sad that you are leaving, but I am glad you enjoyed you time here. Could I have apparel 90, familiar 14, skins 17, and specialty 5?
@bebaline
Sorry that you're quitting! but, hey, now you can do more productive things than dressing up dragons, amirite ahahha... hah.... not funny?

I'd love to have specialty 5, apparel 84 and 85, and skin 9. If those aren't available, just... idk... randomly pick something else. Thanks!
@bebaline
Sorry that you're quitting! but, hey, now you can do more productive things than dressing up dragons, amirite ahahha... hah.... not funny?

I'd love to have specialty 5, apparel 84 and 85, and skin 9. If those aren't available, just... idk... randomly pick something else. Thanks!
S P O O K Y | he / him | aroace
@Bebaline With the new changes to the site, at least it will be easier if you decide to come back. In the meantime, thank you for giving back to the community! Could I snag apparel 16, Skin 1, Familiar 1, and Specialty 2 please? And if you're feeling generous, I'd take either/both: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38372909][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/383730/38372909.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27176057][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/271761/27176057.png[/img][/url]
@Bebaline

With the new changes to the site, at least it will be easier if you decide to come back. In the meantime, thank you for giving back to the community!

Could I snag apparel 16, Skin 1, Familiar 1, and Specialty 2 please?

And if you're feeling generous, I'd take either/both:

38372909.png 27176057.png
CS0nkUR.png
@Bebaline
Could I have an apparel 13, apparel 9, familiar 13, and Other 19?
@Bebaline
Could I have an apparel 13, apparel 9, familiar 13, and Other 19?
I don't remember what I'm doing :)
Hope you had a lot of good times here!
I seriously cannot tell how much is taken so.... Apparel 52, skins 13 and 17, and other 17? if those are gone, any other number for skins is fine!
@bebaline
Hope you had a lot of good times here!
I seriously cannot tell how much is taken so.... Apparel 52, skins 13 and 17, and other 17? if those are gone, any other number for skins is fine!
@bebaline
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
thank you so much.
I'd love to take any 3 numbers that are left from the skins category and then specialty 2 or 5 depending on what's available!! it's so generous of you to give away stuff you've worked hard for! as a new player, this is a wonderful opportunity to get some things I normally would have to save up for a very long time to achieve and I'm so grateful. good luck out there! oh!!! and if you have any green goo or sludge, I'm trying to make a skin in the brewery (-:
thank you so much.
I'd love to take any 3 numbers that are left from the skins category and then specialty 2 or 5 depending on what's available!! it's so generous of you to give away stuff you've worked hard for! as a new player, this is a wonderful opportunity to get some things I normally would have to save up for a very long time to achieve and I'm so grateful. good luck out there! oh!!! and if you have any green goo or sludge, I'm trying to make a skin in the brewery (-:
@Bebaline
There are a lot of posts here so I hope this is ok! If the numbers are taken, perhaps just nudge to the next highest number?
I'd like apparel 11, Familiar 11, Skin 11, Skin 22
I'm always collecting Black Tulips for the flowerfall trade ^_^ if you have any kicking around.

Have a wonderful time away from FR!
@Bebaline
There are a lot of posts here so I hope this is ok! If the numbers are taken, perhaps just nudge to the next highest number?
I'd like apparel 11, Familiar 11, Skin 11, Skin 22
I'm always collecting Black Tulips for the flowerfall trade ^_^ if you have any kicking around.

Have a wonderful time away from FR!
FkU0xOo.gif
@Bebaline
good luck out of FR
i would like to have apparel 8 and/or 4, familliar 8 and/or 4, and skin 31 please
@Bebaline
good luck out of FR
i would like to have apparel 8 and/or 4, familliar 8 and/or 4, and skin 31 please
red_hearts_wallpaper_201866.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24