Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 157 158
Ahhhhh!! This is so awesome! I can't wait for all the newbies asjkhshddbbhlk
{Also the familiar! I wonder what it is :0}
Ahhhhh!! This is so awesome! I can't wait for all the newbies asjkhshddbbhlk
{Also the familiar! I wonder what it is :0}
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
Wow this is SO BIG!!!
Wow this is SO BIG!!!
g4DcSLb.gif w8o0xW1.png
I appreciate that you are looking into the very obvious and overly punishing issue that is losing the energy of your dragons by not being able to continuously check them. But I think you need to do a little more. Right now it is severely punishing, and when I can no longer maintain them, not only do they eat more food than I have when I return but I have lost the bonus which I need to attain the food to feed them. If it were not for the very kind people in the Ice Flight (previously, before I was in Lightning) then I would not have been able to recover in the past and likely would have quit. I am in and out of the hospital and surgery frequently. Have been for years, and will likely continue to for the rest of my life. That's just my lot in life as I have severe ongoing medical conditions that are likely to never go away. I don't think it's fair to me at all that I should also be punished on top of this. (As if the chronic pain and medical costs were not miserable enough, I also get punished severely on a game I would otherwise play to cope.)
I appreciate that you are looking into the very obvious and overly punishing issue that is losing the energy of your dragons by not being able to continuously check them. But I think you need to do a little more. Right now it is severely punishing, and when I can no longer maintain them, not only do they eat more food than I have when I return but I have lost the bonus which I need to attain the food to feed them. If it were not for the very kind people in the Ice Flight (previously, before I was in Lightning) then I would not have been able to recover in the past and likely would have quit. I am in and out of the hospital and surgery frequently. Have been for years, and will likely continue to for the rest of my life. That's just my lot in life as I have severe ongoing medical conditions that are likely to never go away. I don't think it's fair to me at all that I should also be punished on top of this. (As if the chronic pain and medical costs were not miserable enough, I also get punished severely on a game I would otherwise play to cope.)
b63KsDf.png
Yay
Yay
DCi8xmv.png
Ooh I'm really excited! :00
Ooh I'm really excited! :00
HzGpUHb.png
Nice! Sounds great <3
Nice! Sounds great <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Ahhh thank you so much for the 45-day refill, im sure it will come in handy XDD
Ahhh thank you so much for the 45-day refill, im sure it will come in handy XDD
vbbgBW.png
Also that mystery familiar looks similar to your avatar! Im excited
Also that mystery familiar looks similar to your avatar! Im excited
vbbgBW.png
This is very interesting and exciting!
I can't wait to see the familiar!

Congratulations on being able to handle full-time registration, you've come a long way!
This is very interesting and exciting!
I can't wait to see the familiar!

Congratulations on being able to handle full-time registration, you've come a long way!
'Cause I'm half sick of shadows
I want to see the sky
Everyone else can watch as the sun goes down
So why can't I
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 157 158