Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@CrystalBlossom @thefightbegins Hey guys, sorry for the random ping but I was looking through dragon search for potential studs again for a breeding project of mine and I came across your dragons, Rosetta and Demi. They have a good chance (1/8th chance) of getting the dragon I'm after, wine/wine/ivory (female), so I was wondering if you two would be willing to lend them for breeding? I'd be happy to provide compensation for letting me breed them whether that be currency, items, or left over kids (if there are any). I'd also be willing to host the nest to assure that the dragons are treated well and returned asap, though if either of you would be more comfortable hosting we can discuss that too. I also have a thread of[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2290668#post_2290668] previous breeding requests[/url] if either of you would like proof of trustworthiness and/or how these requests are typically carried out, and I also have[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2377429/1] the thread[/url] from my first attempt at studding for this breeding project (the kids didnt turn out, and I did copy/paste my excerpt from there). If either of you have questions or concerns feel free to ask/ping/pm me. Thank you for your time and I hope we can work something out ^^ [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28082331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280824/28082331.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33350731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333508/33350731.png[/img] [/url] [/columns]
@CrystalBlossom @thefightbegins

Hey guys, sorry for the random ping but I was looking through dragon search for potential studs again for a breeding project of mine and I came across your dragons, Rosetta and Demi. They have a good chance (1/8th chance) of getting the dragon I'm after, wine/wine/ivory (female), so I was wondering if you two would be willing to lend them for breeding?

I'd be happy to provide compensation for letting me breed them whether that be currency, items, or left over kids (if there are any). I'd also be willing to host the nest to assure that the dragons are treated well and returned asap, though if either of you would be more comfortable hosting we can discuss that too.

I also have a thread of previous breeding requests if either of you would like proof of trustworthiness and/or how these requests are typically carried out, and I also have the thread from my first attempt at studding for this breeding project (the kids didnt turn out, and I did copy/paste my excerpt from there). If either of you have questions or concerns feel free to ask/ping/pm me.

Thank you for your time and I hope we can work something out ^^

28082331.png

33350731.png
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave
Hi! I'll happily lend you Rosetta for breeding at no charge, just let me know when you want me to send her over and I'll set up a CR c:
@Dreamweave
Hi! I'll happily lend you Rosetta for breeding at no charge, just let me know when you want me to send her over and I'll set up a CR c:
z0HlerP.png
@CrystalBlossom

Hey! Sorry for the delay, midterms are coming, busy busy busy >~< But thank you so much for being willing to lend Rosetta! I'll be sure to keep you updated ^^
@CrystalBlossom

Hey! Sorry for the delay, midterms are coming, busy busy busy >~< But thank you so much for being willing to lend Rosetta! I'll be sure to keep you updated ^^
@Soroka Hey, sorry for the random ping but I was wondering if you would be willing to lend your dragon Firebrand for breeding? I'm trying to get a wine/wine/ivory female and while I've got someone willing to lend their female the other person I contacted about lending their male didn't reply so I'm still looking for a male stud... I'd be happy to compensate you for lending your dragon whether that be currency, items, or a left over kid if there are any, I'd also host the nest to assure that everything goes well and the dragons are returned asap, though if you would be more comfortable hosting we can discuss that with CrystalBlossom. You can find a bit more info in the first post, I have links to previous breeding requests of mine for proof of trustworthiness, but if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask/ping/PM me ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31368065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313681/31368065_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Soroka

Hey, sorry for the random ping but I was wondering if you would be willing to lend your dragon Firebrand for breeding? I'm trying to get a wine/wine/ivory female and while I've got someone willing to lend their female the other person I contacted about lending their male didn't reply so I'm still looking for a male stud...

I'd be happy to compensate you for lending your dragon whether that be currency, items, or a left over kid if there are any, I'd also host the nest to assure that everything goes well and the dragons are returned asap, though if you would be more comfortable hosting we can discuss that with CrystalBlossom.

You can find a bit more info in the first post, I have links to previous breeding requests of mine for proof of trustworthiness, but if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask/ping/PM me ^^

31368065_350.png
@Dreamweave
Hello! Sorry that I'm replying so late
I don't mind lending my boy. If the offer is still valid...
@Dreamweave
Hello! Sorry that I'm replying so late
I don't mind lending my boy. If the offer is still valid...
@Soroka

Hey, np, thanks for replying, I haven't had the time to contact anyone else about studding their male so if the female's owner is still willing to lend then the offer is definitely still valid~ I'll go ahead and contact them again and let you know what they say ^^

@Soroka

Hey, np, thanks for replying, I haven't had the time to contact anyone else about studding their male so if the female's owner is still willing to lend then the offer is definitely still valid~ I'll go ahead and contact them again and let you know what they say ^^

@CrystalBlossom

Hey there, so sorry that it's taken this long to get back to you, but one of the people I contacted about lending their male just replied saying that they'd be willing to lend their dragon, so if you're still up for lending Rosetta, I've got space to put them on a nest~
@CrystalBlossom

Hey there, so sorry that it's taken this long to get back to you, but one of the people I contacted about lending their male just replied saying that they'd be willing to lend their dragon, so if you're still up for lending Rosetta, I've got space to put them on a nest~
@Dreamweave
No worries! I'll go set up a CR for you now ^^
@Dreamweave
No worries! I'll go set up a CR for you now ^^
z0HlerP.png
@CrystalBlossom

Cool, thank you so much! I'll let you know when they're on the nest

@Soroka

CrystalBlossom is still up for lending so if you could CR your boy over when you've got the chance I'll put them on a nest

---If either of you have anything specific you'd like in mind for lending your kids feel free to let me know, any left over kids are up for grabs but they depend on how many eggs we get
@CrystalBlossom

Cool, thank you so much! I'll let you know when they're on the nest

@Soroka

CrystalBlossom is still up for lending so if you could CR your boy over when you've got the chance I'll put them on a nest

---If either of you have anything specific you'd like in mind for lending your kids feel free to let me know, any left over kids are up for grabs but they depend on how many eggs we get
@Dreamweave
Okay. I'll not mind getting one kid. And I agree to leave Firebrand for re-breeding if it's necessary
@Dreamweave
Okay. I'll not mind getting one kid. And I agree to leave Firebrand for re-breeding if it's necessary
1 2