Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a tricky + murky temp shop
1 2
@Peacekeeper @GrayDeering

Unfortunately I'm not really looking for festival currency right now! If you're looking to pay with something other than treasure or gems, I'm sure I can be bribed with items though ;)

@Harmonywish

Certainly! onto my list you go :)
@Peacekeeper @GrayDeering

Unfortunately I'm not really looking for festival currency right now! If you're looking to pay with something other than treasure or gems, I'm sure I can be bribed with items though ;)

@Harmonywish

Certainly! onto my list you go :)
@Wooj as for items, I have lotsa fragments and other battle items as well as some familiars like Marva's Invisibility Cloak and The Emporer's New Cloak, but I don't have anything super duper valuable. I'm able to play in full with treasure if you're not interested in any of that. :)
@Wooj as for items, I have lotsa fragments and other battle items as well as some familiars like Marva's Invisibility Cloak and The Emporer's New Cloak, but I don't have anything super duper valuable. I'm able to play in full with treasure if you're not interested in any of that. :)
@GrayDeering
I think I would prefer all treasure if you would swing it but I'll pm you when I finish yours and we can work something out!
@GrayDeering
I think I would prefer all treasure if you would swing it but I'll pm you when I finish yours and we can work something out!
@Wooj do you accept gems? if so, I'd love to order a headshot of this guy! ;o; (assuming ur still open of course)
@Wooj do you accept gems? if so, I'd love to order a headshot of this guy! ;o; (assuming ur still open of course)
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@logical

I do and I am - through tomorrow, at least! Let me put you on my list :)
@logical

I do and I am - through tomorrow, at least! Let me put you on my list :)
darn, just missed it!
darn, just missed it!
VRqNR3y.png
@Wooj

Well look who's late to the party its me. I absolutely love your style, but it seems you don't have slots left. Could you ping/contact me in the future if you open up for commissions again? I'd love to snag one.
@Wooj

Well look who's late to the party its me. I absolutely love your style, but it seems you don't have slots left. Could you ping/contact me in the future if you open up for commissions again? I'd love to snag one.
p3jERvH.png
1 2