Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 157 158
Ty FR staff for everything that's been happening this year! So many updates on new things, with the Coliseum BETA and now this; just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you :)
Ty FR staff for everything that's been happening this year! So many updates on new things, with the Coliseum BETA and now this; just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you :)
imsoexcited AHH
imsoexcited AHH
and it starts on my BIRTHDAY!!!!
and it starts on my BIRTHDAY!!!!
uDWJxnb.png
Lore! A new familiar! I am excited.
Lore! A new familiar! I am excited.
ornias_by_pupmew-dcodz53.png
woo! Oh man I really need to get back into this. I keep running out of time though.
woo! Oh man I really need to get back into this. I keep running out of time though.
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
hallo hallo welcome to my cave
hallo hallo welcome to my cave
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
OMG YES
OMG YES
466w8yC.png
@Xhaztol
I have some questions regarding the Swiftbrood Boon.

First, if you use it on a dragon with an odd number cooldown, such as plentifuls, uncommons, and rares, does it round up or down? For example, if you use it on a Fae with a 15 day cooldown, would it change 7 or 8 days remaining? And would 7 or 8 days be added to the next cooldown?

Also, how would it work with breed changing? For example, if you Booned a Snapper and then breed changed it to a Nocturne before nesting, would their next cooldown be 30+10, or would it add the days as if you had booned a Nocturne, 30+15?
@Xhaztol
I have some questions regarding the Swiftbrood Boon.

First, if you use it on a dragon with an odd number cooldown, such as plentifuls, uncommons, and rares, does it round up or down? For example, if you use it on a Fae with a 15 day cooldown, would it change 7 or 8 days remaining? And would 7 or 8 days be added to the next cooldown?

Also, how would it work with breed changing? For example, if you Booned a Snapper and then breed changed it to a Nocturne before nesting, would their next cooldown be 30+10, or would it add the days as if you had booned a Nocturne, 30+15?
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Oh man this is fantastic!!! I can't wait!!
Oh man this is fantastic!!! I can't wait!!
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 157 158