Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN, Pwyw, Make offer) 8ren shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Damindra Your order is ready start the payment trade please! allison is very cute btw its a fullbody xD i just dont want to stretch the page [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZtXyfLH.png[/img]
@Damindra
Your order is ready start the payment trade please! allison is very cute
btw its a fullbody xD i just dont want to stretch the page
ZtXyfLH.png
@8ren hi hi!! if you are still open, id love to request a piece from you :>
@8ren hi hi!! if you are still open, id love to request a piece from you :>
HL7OCSg.png
@equinoxs yep i am! feel free! sorry i have to update my title, i completed enough orders to free up more slots xD
@equinoxs yep i am! feel free! sorry i have to update my title, i completed enough orders to free up more slots xD
@8ren ah wonderful!!! in that case *sliiiiiides right in xD* [b]Username:[/b] equinoxs Art Style: Pixel Small :> [b]Payment:[/b] treasure! [b]What Characters?:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12787100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127872/12787100_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]human ref in bio![/i] [b]Personality:[/b] hes a very witty, sarcastic, cheeky type!! good-tempered, but can also be a little annoying (it's all in good fun, he likes to joke). hes a living meme LOOOOL [b]Other:[/b] nothing much!! do whatever ya want with him ;> last thing, do you prefer beforehand or afterwards payment, and through PM or CR? 0v0
@8ren ah wonderful!!! in that case *sliiiiiides right in xD*

Username: equinoxs
Art Style: Pixel Small :>
Payment: treasure!
What Characters?:

12787100_350.png

human ref in bio!
Personality: hes a very witty, sarcastic, cheeky type!! good-tempered, but can also be a little annoying (it's all in good fun, he likes to joke). hes a living meme LOOOOL
Other: nothing much!! do whatever ya want with him ;>

last thing, do you prefer beforehand or afterwards payment, and through PM or CR? 0v0

HL7OCSg.png
Username: GumiTheCarrot
Art style wanted: Flat Fullbody
Payment: 30kt + 25g?
What character(s)?: Fahima Arenas([SFW Nude])
Personality/character notes: Seems haughty to those who don't know her well enough, but in reality she is kind and loves her friends with all her heart.
Other: Either outfit is fine; you can simplify her jewelry if need be ;3
Username: GumiTheCarrot
Art style wanted: Flat Fullbody
Payment: 30kt + 25g?
What character(s)?: Fahima Arenas([SFW Nude])
Personality/character notes: Seems haughty to those who don't know her well enough, but in reality she is kind and loves her friends with all her heart.
Other: Either outfit is fine; you can simplify her jewelry if need be ;3
@8ren
i see those polyamorous and gore options mmmMM

uhhh h would you be able to accept paypal cards that're from the us (like those cards that have a code that you scratch off and then when you enter 'em you get the goods)?
@8ren
i see those polyamorous and gore options mmmMM

uhhh h would you be able to accept paypal cards that're from the us (like those cards that have a code that you scratch off and then when you enter 'em you get the goods)?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin like the ones that work like gift cards/prepaid credits? probably leaning towards yeah im up for it! but id appreciate if youd PM what the name of the card is so i can google how it works and if it will work Im actually not american and not sure if it will...process or something correctly

everyone else ill sort through the thread and organize and post all completed orders tomorrow or the weekend thank you for the patiences ;__;
@SnailMuffin like the ones that work like gift cards/prepaid credits? probably leaning towards yeah im up for it! but id appreciate if youd PM what the name of the card is so i can google how it works and if it will work Im actually not american and not sure if it will...process or something correctly

everyone else ill sort through the thread and organize and post all completed orders tomorrow or the weekend thank you for the patiences ;__;
@8ren
yeah, like those! rn i don't have actual access to paypal/ko-fi/any sort of service that sends money to others, only things i can think of that i'm able to use in place of those accounts are prepaid gift cards (i know that those paypal gift cards exist, but after googling 'em they've been discontinued??). i can try to open up a paypal account asap so it'd be easier for the both of us?

i dunno if you're still open for slots now, but mind pinging me when there's one available? :0
@8ren
yeah, like those! rn i don't have actual access to paypal/ko-fi/any sort of service that sends money to others, only things i can think of that i'm able to use in place of those accounts are prepaid gift cards (i know that those paypal gift cards exist, but after googling 'em they've been discontinued??). i can try to open up a paypal account asap so it'd be easier for the both of us?

i dunno if you're still open for slots now, but mind pinging me when there's one available? :0
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Damindra thank you for ordering!! click for full res transparent! [url=https://i.imgur.com/gD1iYKG.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/wDZUSaO.png[/img][/url]
@Damindra

thank you for ordering!! click for full res transparent!
wDZUSaO.png
@8ren
She looks great!!
@8ren
She looks great!!
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
1 2 3 4 5