Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NightOwl's Hatchery
Hello! This is my hatchery list that I will be using once I get the ball rolling, so to say.

I already know that my lair is going to be filled fast from it's low capacity, and I don't want to exalt my dragons if someone would like to have them instead, so I would like to throw them out first and see if people want them before exalting them. I will be giving away two free dragons to each user before charging 4k treasure/or/2 gems/or/2k treasure & 1 gem each, since this is more trial and error stuff for me, currently.

I already have a small idea of the family tree, it's just getting there that'll take a while. How I will be working things here is that those who say they are interested will get a 24 hour pick and claim time, after that it is first come first serve.

I will be making a ping list, so if you would like one of the hatchlings, or would like to reserve a specific hatchling, please ping me with your request. If you don't care about what color, type of dragon, or gene, leave that section empty.

OPEN

Request form:

Type of Dragon:
First Color:
Second Gene:
Third Gene:
Third Color:

Breeding Feburary and Azure, while also breeding Blizzard and Rise.
What I want from this batch:
Female/Crystal/Facet/Opal
Male/Crystal/Facet/Opal

Goal is to create a stable Crystal/Facet/Opal breeding pair.

Current Breeding Pairs:
Feburary and Azure
Blizzard and Rise

Hatchlings From This Batch:

None, yet

Ping List (Request):

No one yet

My End Goal:

Female Fae/Female Imperial
Ice Crystal
Magenta Facet
Ice Opal
Hello! This is my hatchery list that I will be using once I get the ball rolling, so to say.

I already know that my lair is going to be filled fast from it's low capacity, and I don't want to exalt my dragons if someone would like to have them instead, so I would like to throw them out first and see if people want them before exalting them. I will be giving away two free dragons to each user before charging 4k treasure/or/2 gems/or/2k treasure & 1 gem each, since this is more trial and error stuff for me, currently.

I already have a small idea of the family tree, it's just getting there that'll take a while. How I will be working things here is that those who say they are interested will get a 24 hour pick and claim time, after that it is first come first serve.

I will be making a ping list, so if you would like one of the hatchlings, or would like to reserve a specific hatchling, please ping me with your request. If you don't care about what color, type of dragon, or gene, leave that section empty.

OPEN

Request form:

Type of Dragon:
First Color:
Second Gene:
Third Gene:
Third Color:

Breeding Feburary and Azure, while also breeding Blizzard and Rise.
What I want from this batch:
Female/Crystal/Facet/Opal
Male/Crystal/Facet/Opal

Goal is to create a stable Crystal/Facet/Opal breeding pair.

Current Breeding Pairs:
Feburary and Azure
Blizzard and Rise

Hatchlings From This Batch:

None, yet

Ping List (Request):

No one yet

My End Goal:

Female Fae/Female Imperial
Ice Crystal
Magenta Facet
Ice Opal
Currently up for adoption:

Currently up for adoption:

[Center][b][i]SOLD[/i][/b][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39521042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395211/39521042_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39521045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395211/39521045_350.png[/img] [/url]
SOLD

39521042_350.png

39521045_350.png
Bump

Just realized I didn't have the picture with me, so just deleted the breeding pic. Will add later.
Bump

Just realized I didn't have the picture with me, so just deleted the breeding pic. Will add later.
Bump
Will be putting them up in the AH soon
Bump
Will be putting them up in the AH soon
Bump

Added three more dragons. Waiting for all the breeding timers to reset for my dragons.
Bump

Added three more dragons. Waiting for all the breeding timers to reset for my dragons.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Will be placing in AH soon
Bump
Will be placing in AH soon
Bump
Bump