Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webcomic Recommendations
1 2 3
Gonna add my two cents quickly, and tell yall about some of my favorite webcomics

Namesake -
This comic is a definitely a longer one, since it's been running from 2011 and has around uh 24 chapters. Very interesting premise, and the art is amazing to look at

Let's Speak English -
It's sorta like a diary/journal for the artist while she is over in Japan trying to teach english to kids there. Instead of a story, it jumps to different things that happen during her time there. (she's the artist for sleepless domain!!)
Gonna add my two cents quickly, and tell yall about some of my favorite webcomics

Namesake -
This comic is a definitely a longer one, since it's been running from 2011 and has around uh 24 chapters. Very interesting premise, and the art is amazing to look at

Let's Speak English -
It's sorta like a diary/journal for the artist while she is over in Japan trying to teach english to kids there. Instead of a story, it jumps to different things that happen during her time there. (she's the artist for sleepless domain!!)
booktravels_order_noc.png Let's talk about pixel dragons! Bro4NGW.png
I read everything on webtoons so
DICE
Unordinary
Lookism
Glacias
Rebirth
A budgies life
And Sweet Home
I read everything on webtoons so
DICE
Unordinary
Lookism
Glacias
Rebirth
A budgies life
And Sweet Home
Vainglorious!!!!!!! Lots of dragons, so it should appeal to any FR player.

Kiwi Blitz is a good comic if you have read/watched Unknown-Person's LOT entries (DA OC Tournament.)

SparkleCare Hospital because edgy eye-straining furries
Vainglorious!!!!!!! Lots of dragons, so it should appeal to any FR player.

Kiwi Blitz is a good comic if you have read/watched Unknown-Person's LOT entries (DA OC Tournament.)

SparkleCare Hospital because edgy eye-straining furries
37706498.png
plague_small.png
LOOKISM IS A MUST READ
or unordinary
both of those are good

if your looking for something more chill
my giant boyfriend is one of my favorites

LOOKISM IS A MUST READ
or unordinary
both of those are good

if your looking for something more chill
my giant boyfriend is one of my favorites

lol have a nice day
also pick an egg :D

etwWf.gifm2uQo.gifgE6Jt.gif
Leif and Thorn is one of my absolute favorites. Amazing worldbuilding involving two cultures, very slow burn romance, great queer representation, consistently witty, and it's by one of my favorite authors/artists in general.
Leif and Thorn is one of my absolute favorites. Amazing worldbuilding involving two cultures, very slow burn romance, great queer representation, consistently witty, and it's by one of my favorite authors/artists in general.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Lackadaisy is a very good one about a struggling underground organisation trying to make ends meet while the whole country is under Prohibiton after the death of its founder, Atlas May. His wife, Mitzi, now has to cheat, lie, and kill just to keep things afloat, and her people have to find a way to help her.
Lackadaisy is a very good one about a struggling underground organisation trying to make ends meet while the whole country is under Prohibiton after the death of its founder, Atlas May. His wife, Mitzi, now has to cheat, lie, and kill just to keep things afloat, and her people have to find a way to help her.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3