Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kimbearly's Bust Shop - Slots Full
1 2 3 4
@kimbearly is that Isabela....????!!!!

YES.

MY LOVE!! GLORIOUS ISABELA!! You drew her so lovely oh my Maker!! //follows you so hard// ((im so sorry, here have this bump and all my compliments in your beautiful drawings))
@kimbearly is that Isabela....????!!!!

YES.

MY LOVE!! GLORIOUS ISABELA!! You drew her so lovely oh my Maker!! //follows you so hard// ((im so sorry, here have this bump and all my compliments in your beautiful drawings))
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
@kimbearly

HI OH MY GOD I'D LOVE A SLOT FROM YOU

PING LIST?

AAAAAAAAAAAH Can I ask for two asdsdfsdf
@kimbearly

HI OH MY GOD I'D LOVE A SLOT FROM YOU

PING LIST?

AAAAAAAAAAAH Can I ask for two asdsdfsdf
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@kimbearly
Ping me when you have open slots please?

Okay, I must ask. Is that DA2 Isabela?
@kimbearly
Ping me when you have open slots please?

Okay, I must ask. Is that DA2 Isabela?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@kimbearly

I'd love to be put in your ping list please!
@kimbearly

I'd love to be put in your ping list please!
okay i added those who asked to the ping list. and yes thats isabela! shes my fav
okay i added those who asked to the ping list. and yes thats isabela! shes my fav
@kimbearly

also!! i have a question, how much is it for something like this? but with 2 people?
@kimbearly

also!! i have a question, how much is it for something like this? but with 2 people?
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@kimbearly Could you add me to your ping list please :)?
@kimbearly Could you add me to your ping list please :)?
64514_s.gif
@kimbearly
AH well. Any chances you'd stick me on that ping list semi-permanently?
I don't think I'm just in the right timezone to ever catch something but still!
@kimbearly
AH well. Any chances you'd stick me on that ping list semi-permanently?
I don't think I'm just in the right timezone to ever catch something but still!
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@roboticalpaca here's your commission! i'll be messaging you the full size :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/hPvZO7e.png[/img] @oisin okay, i added you! :) @silverfish no problem, i'll add you again. @mackledaddy that was actually sketched digitally, printed, then traced and drawn and shaded on paper then scanned in to paint tool sai where i laid colors on it. i like how my line work looks a lot more on paper but its easier for me to sketch on the computer (because i can flip the sketch and resize things easily) so it takes a while! i would probably run it at starting around 250k for a waist up like that, with probably an additional 150k for two characters. sorry that its too much since i know its more spendy then my other stuff, but it takes me a lot longer than just drawing straight digitally, and also takes up my real life resources w/ my ink brush pens!!
@roboticalpaca here's your commission! i'll be messaging you the full size :)
hPvZO7e.png

@oisin okay, i added you! :)

@silverfish no problem, i'll add you again.

@mackledaddy that was actually sketched digitally, printed, then traced and drawn and shaded on paper then scanned in to paint tool sai where i laid colors on it. i like how my line work looks a lot more on paper but its easier for me to sketch on the computer (because i can flip the sketch and resize things easily) so it takes a while! i would probably run it at starting around 250k for a waist up like that, with probably an additional 150k for two characters. sorry that its too much since i know its more spendy then my other stuff, but it takes me a lot longer than just drawing straight digitally, and also takes up my real life resources w/ my ink brush pens!!
@Kimbearly
dear lord
sign me up for a ping again, dear god almighty, i need more
you must draw all my handsome bara babies

i don't even like men, but day-umn
i'd tap that
@Kimbearly
dear lord
sign me up for a ping again, dear god almighty, i need more
you must draw all my handsome bara babies

i don't even like men, but day-umn
i'd tap that