Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Results Not Displaying Correctly
1 2 3 4
Same in familiars
Same in familiars
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
@NocturneSquad

Exactly the same for me. AH has crashed again. Seems to be a recurring problem for FR.
@NocturneSquad

Exactly the same for me. AH has crashed again. Seems to be a recurring problem for FR.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
Same for me. Half of the AH doesn't seem to work. Let's just hope this is not becoming a regular thing. Last time AH wasn't working properly is only a couple of weeks ago
Same for me. Half of the AH doesn't seem to work. Let's just hope this is not becoming a regular thing. Last time AH wasn't working properly is only a couple of weeks ago
This is happening to me on chrome mobile, I'm trying to buy copper muck for treasure and it won't show up. :( It says how many results there are but you can't see them until you check for gems.
This is happening to me on chrome mobile, I'm trying to buy copper muck for treasure and it won't show up. :( It says how many results there are but you can't see them until you check for gems.
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
I have the same problem. What if it never goes away?
I have the same problem. What if it never goes away?
As far as I can tell, this is only happening to new listings.

I assume - only those made since reset today.

Thus, for common searches (eg dragons) you need to go a few pages in to see any listings.
As far as I can tell, this is only happening to new listings.

I assume - only those made since reset today.

Thus, for common searches (eg dragons) you need to go a few pages in to see any listings.
Happens to me as well when looking for treasure adult dragons on realm-wide. Sorting the results differently makes them show up again, but buying dergs at fodder price is a pain that way. Water auctions work fine though.
Happens to me as well when looking for treasure adult dragons on realm-wide. Sorting the results differently makes them show up again, but buying dergs at fodder price is a pain that way. Water auctions work fine though.
4Dclvwp.png
Same - no dergs viewable for me on AH. I did the same as Queen Omega. :<
Same - no dergs viewable for me on AH. I did the same as Queen Omega. :<
e93HWph.png
Same issue here. Tired looking up Shimmering Pinecone, but the results won't load at all if I search by "Price: Lowest to Highest." Every other sorting option will load the results correctly.

Edit: When sorting "Price: Highest to Lowest," the last two pages of results will not display. I agree with Thylacined that it's probably only listings made today that are affected.
Same issue here. Tired looking up Shimmering Pinecone, but the results won't load at all if I search by "Price: Lowest to Highest." Every other sorting option will load the results correctly.

Edit: When sorting "Price: Highest to Lowest," the last two pages of results will not display. I agree with Thylacined that it's probably only listings made today that are affected.
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Not just new listings for me. I don't see anything.
Not just new listings for me. I don't see anything.
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 3 4