Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43
Super happy, because I've wanted sort of a smaller guise forever. Love the batty boy too.
Super happy, because I've wanted sort of a smaller guise forever. Love the batty boy too.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@Jadefire62 Thank you! I got a lot of wonderful support for it, so I'll be doing prints! For anyone interested the thread is here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2385394/1#post_31927532][img]https://i.imgur.com/rBoHA4x.png[/img][/url]
@Jadefire62 Thank you! I got a lot of wonderful support for it, so I'll be doing prints!

For anyone interested the thread is here:
rBoHA4x.png
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
wow
wow
omg >O<
omg >O<
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
Happy Trickmurk. May the Circus Shadows lead you to all kind s of Mischief!
Happy Trickmurk. May the Circus Shadows lead you to all kind s of Mischief!
Lichtdrache.gif
So many gorgeous skins and accents!
I am very unprepared but very excited!
So many gorgeous skins and accents!
I am very unprepared but very excited!
chompers_by_babezord-daj8yxw.gif

+18 Flight Rising Time.
I'm digging a lot of the skins this time around.

The other stuff, though? Not as much. I don't hate it, don't even dislike it, the items just don't really jive with me this Trickmurk. As always, the artwork is well done and pleasant to look at. The guise doesn't appeal to me as much as the apparel as the previous years. The bat is cute, and fitting, but a very obvious choice. And I'm not much of a fan of the god vistas anyway.

Just my opinions, still excited and for the first time in quite a while, I have several skins I'm gonna be after.
I'm digging a lot of the skins this time around.

The other stuff, though? Not as much. I don't hate it, don't even dislike it, the items just don't really jive with me this Trickmurk. As always, the artwork is well done and pleasant to look at. The guise doesn't appeal to me as much as the apparel as the previous years. The bat is cute, and fitting, but a very obvious choice. And I'm not much of a fan of the god vistas anyway.

Just my opinions, still excited and for the first time in quite a while, I have several skins I'm gonna be after.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Happy Trickmurk!
Happy Trickmurk!
*screams* It's a bat!! IT'S. A. BAT.

I need approximately nine million.

On a different note: I adore the apparel. The skins... while extremely well done, I feel like there were too many "busy" skins chosen? I definitely prefer simpler ones and there just weren't a lot of those chosen this round. Again, all the skins are beautiful and well done, I just wish there was a few more simple skins/accents.

*screams* It's a bat!! IT'S. A. BAT.

I need approximately nine million.

On a different note: I adore the apparel. The skins... while extremely well done, I feel like there were too many "busy" skins chosen? I definitely prefer simpler ones and there just weren't a lot of those chosen this round. Again, all the skins are beautiful and well done, I just wish there was a few more simple skins/accents.

g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43