Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41
I'll gladly take one of those Dragons or anything else that's up for grabs.
I'll gladly take one of those Dragons or anything else that's up for grabs.
ChadwicK-ed.png
XD
IM BACK AGAIN
@Ashmore

Could I get Aulon? I have some sweet breeding plans!
Ty!
XD
IM BACK AGAIN
@Ashmore

Could I get Aulon? I have some sweet breeding plans!
Ty!
m59NfS2.png
Hey @Ashmore!
Im no Newbie, But I joined last month. I remember that you gave me Crocodile when I started! Well, here I am- May I offer up some dergs for the newbies? Let me know if you would want my donations this month or next month. Thank you!
Hey @Ashmore!
Im no Newbie, But I joined last month. I remember that you gave me Crocodile when I started! Well, here I am- May I offer up some dergs for the newbies? Let me know if you would want my donations this month or next month. Thank you!
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@Ashmore Thx! May I have this dragon? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391374/39137322_350.png[/img] I know it has to have a name first, and I was thinking about maybe: Rose, petals, cream, or tulip. What do you think? That is if I can have the dragon :)
@Ashmore
Thx! May I have this dragon?
39137322_350.png
I know it has to have a name first, and I was thinking about maybe:
Rose, petals, cream, or tulip. What do you think? That is if I can have the dragon :)
@LucidFeathers
Sure, just need a name for her. :)

@ChadwicKed
Okay, they sending you Saeur. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@CelestialFyre
Of course, sending him soon! :)

@0bsidian
I'm planning to close this giveaway soon, so I'll ping you next month if that's fine with you. ^^ Thank you very much for your offer!

@DemonDragon513
Sure, the dragon is still avaliable. :) Choose one name for him and I'll ping DarkDragoness for you.
@LucidFeathers
Sure, just need a name for her. :)

@ChadwicKed
Okay, they sending you Saeur. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@CelestialFyre
Of course, sending him soon! :)

@0bsidian
I'm planning to close this giveaway soon, so I'll ping you next month if that's fine with you. ^^ Thank you very much for your offer!

@DemonDragon513
Sure, the dragon is still avaliable. :) Choose one name for him and I'll ping DarkDragoness for you.
TY! and yes I would love to enter. @Ashmore
TY! and yes I would love to enter. @Ashmore
ChadwicK-ed.png
May I have the Lemon Jaguar/Violet Shimmer/Tan Smoke Guardian Male ? Jaguar genes are my fav I think :D His name will be Kukul after the mesoamerican god @Ashmore tysm for doing this btw! It is very nice
May I have the Lemon Jaguar/Violet Shimmer/Tan Smoke Guardian Male ? Jaguar genes are my fav I think :D His name will be Kukul after the mesoamerican god @Ashmore tysm for doing this btw! It is very nice

bannerart_2021.png
@Ashmore
I think I'll go with rose :)
@Ashmore
I think I'll go with rose :)
@skarpetky
Pinging flux500 for you. ^^

@flux500
skarpetky would like to take your Lemon Jaguar/Violet Shimmer/Tan Smoke Guardian Male. :)

@DemonDragon513
Ok, pinging DarkDragoness for you. :)

@DarkDragoness
DemonDragon513 would like to take your Cream Ripple/Rose Shimmer/Garnet Runes Guardian Male. They would name him Rose. :)
@skarpetky
Pinging flux500 for you. ^^

@flux500
skarpetky would like to take your Lemon Jaguar/Violet Shimmer/Tan Smoke Guardian Male. :)

@DemonDragon513
Ok, pinging DarkDragoness for you. :)

@DarkDragoness
DemonDragon513 would like to take your Cream Ripple/Rose Shimmer/Garnet Runes Guardian Male. They would name him Rose. :)
I would love the Guardian female, Violet Savannah/Watermelon Alloy/Ruby Runes Guardian Female.

I would love to name her Ruby~

If she is still available of course
I would love the Guardian female, Violet Savannah/Watermelon Alloy/Ruby Runes Guardian Female.

I would love to name her Ruby~

If she is still available of course
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41