Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pillow Fight - Part 1
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55
Fluffly dergs!
Fluffly dergs!
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-02-20 09:38:30" ] [quote name="BrightMarble" date="2018-02-20 09:18:14" ] [quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-02-20 07:34:54" ] Are updates weekly? Seems they happen soooo often. Maybe I'm just jaded, but I find it difficult to get excited with such frequency. [/quote] I'm the opposite. I love weekly updates. They get me far more excited for FR than sporadic once-or-twice a month updates. [/quote] [color=#006ab8]To each their own - but don't get me wrong, I'm glad and [i]very [/i]appreciative that the site is so active (no one wants a dead and forsaken site D:), but I guess it's just that I'm still waiting for an apparel set that really appeals to me, which hasn't been in a long time. Seeing so many updates with nothing I'm particularly fond of has sort of calloused me, I guess. XD [/quote] I actually don't care for apparel at all. Like maybe one or two skins every few months will appeal to me? I have no intention of ever purchasing any of the apparel in this update. But updates like this still make me happy. The stuff doesn't have to be for me. I understand that some things will appeal to others. I'm happy seeing updates like this. It keeps the site active and it's so much fun to see others really excited about apparel that is perfect for their dragons.
Natakiro wrote on 2018-02-20 09:38:30:
BrightMarble wrote on 2018-02-20 09:18:14:
Natakiro wrote on 2018-02-20 07:34:54:
Are updates weekly? Seems they happen soooo often. Maybe I'm just jaded, but I find it difficult to get excited with such frequency.

I'm the opposite. I love weekly updates. They get me far more excited for FR than sporadic once-or-twice a month updates.
To each their own - but don't get me wrong, I'm glad and very appreciative that the site is so active (no one wants a dead and forsaken site D:), but I guess it's just that I'm still waiting for an apparel set that really appeals to me, which hasn't been in a long time. Seeing so many updates with nothing I'm particularly fond of has sort of calloused me, I guess. XD

I actually don't care for apparel at all. Like maybe one or two skins every few months will appeal to me? I have no intention of ever purchasing any of the apparel in this update. But updates like this still make me happy. The stuff doesn't have to be for me. I understand that some things will appeal to others. I'm happy seeing updates like this. It keeps the site active and it's so much fun to see others really excited about apparel that is perfect for their dragons.
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
The Coli Beta is much nicer without the page refresh! I'll be able to do split screen when there are festivals. Watch videos on one side of the screen and fight monsters on the other.
The Coli Beta is much nicer without the page refresh! I'll be able to do split screen when there are festivals. Watch videos on one side of the screen and fight monsters on the other.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
These look amazing! I'd like to see a rainbow or colorful set
These look amazing! I'd like to see a rainbow or colorful set
love the blueberry and plum colors best
love the blueberry and plum colors best
Those feathers look gorgeous, hope I come across some :O
Those feathers look gorgeous, hope I come across some :O
I'm so glad the file name of the Arcane pillar is you_remind_me_of_the_babe_what_bab_the_babe_with_the_power.png
This is all I ever wanted and more
I'm so glad the file name of the Arcane pillar is you_remind_me_of_the_babe_what_bab_the_babe_with_the_power.png
[quote name="CheekyMoomoo" date="2018-02-20 11:21:06" ] I'm so glad the file name of the Arcane pillar is you_remind_me_of_the_babe_what_bab_the_babe_with_the_power.png This is all I ever wanted and more [/quote] I couldn't agree more. <3
CheekyMoomoo wrote on 2018-02-20 11:21:06:
I couldn't agree more. <3
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
i imagine this set will be ticklish for some dragons
i imagine this set will be ticklish for some dragons
The art for the arcane pillar is amazing. Good work team.
The art for the arcane pillar is amazing. Good work team.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55