Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk about your days
1 2 3
t i r e d I had 2 assignments that totaled ~3.8k words that I wrote over like 2.5 days and now I'm studying anatomy and phys and I wish for death before this exam on Wednesday that's 20% of my grade

And I still have so much to do I can't ever get ahead

t i r e d I had 2 assignments that totaled ~3.8k words that I wrote over like 2.5 days and now I'm studying anatomy and phys and I wish for death before this exam on Wednesday that's 20% of my grade

And I still have so much to do I can't ever get ahead

IMG_0247.jpg
exhausted, definitely. but all i've been doing is kissing my cat all day and playing video games. i have no idea why i'm so tired
exhausted, definitely. but all i've been doing is kissing my cat all day and playing video games. i have no idea why i'm so tired
favicon6.png
tessa, 20, they/them or she/her
favicon6.png
I woke up pretty late, like 6 or 7pm. But at like 2am i made very tasty food so that's cool. it's 6:47am now so I guess I could sleep??
I woke up pretty late, like 6 or 7pm. But at like 2am i made very tasty food so that's cool. it's 6:47am now so I guess I could sleep??
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
I saw a red-tailed hawk while I was walking to class today, so that was pretty neat
I saw a red-tailed hawk while I was walking to class today, so that was pretty neat
UwUnl7O.png
Today was pretty crazy. There was meant to be a cyclone (ex-cyclone now) through there I live, so school was cancelled and everything. Turns out the cyclone has been VERY lame so far, its barley raining and at most it was windy before. Apparently it might get worse? I'm just glad I got a free day off school.

I hope you feel better! Take care of yourself :0
Today was pretty crazy. There was meant to be a cyclone (ex-cyclone now) through there I live, so school was cancelled and everything. Turns out the cyclone has been VERY lame so far, its barley raining and at most it was windy before. Apparently it might get worse? I'm just glad I got a free day off school.

I hope you feel better! Take care of yourself :0
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

* Check out my art store! *

What a match, I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet
@Rogue, Oh my god, please give me your strength to do my 3000 word argumentative essay. Like, I praise you for doing it at such a short amount of time. You inspired me.
@Rogue, Oh my god, please give me your strength to do my 3000 word argumentative essay. Like, I praise you for doing it at such a short amount of time. You inspired me.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@amorah: thank you haha unfortunately I'm not quite done I still have like two parts/500+ words to go of one essay hnnnng
@amorah: thank you haha unfortunately I'm not quite done I still have like two parts/500+ words to go of one essay hnnnng
IMG_0247.jpg
My day so far has been OK- I'm currently sick with the back-to-school sickness, so I'm stuck at home. Haven't slept or eaten much, which sucks.

Aside from that, I got to see the sunrise this morning which is something I don't see often, since I never get up prior 6am.
My day so far has been OK- I'm currently sick with the back-to-school sickness, so I'm stuck at home. Haven't slept or eaten much, which sucks.

Aside from that, I got to see the sunrise this morning which is something I don't see often, since I never get up prior 6am.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
It's almost 8:30 AM where I live, so it's still morning. Buut I've already been up for almost four hours (I commute to school, it's not voluntarily) and are waiting for my lab class to start. It should be a short day, but I expect there will be a lot of waiting >_>

Since we're having pancakes for dinner I'll make the batter once I'm home. Then I have some homework to finish; I have an exam that's due next week and a short paper I have to hand in next week as well xD

Sorry you've had a bad day, hope you'll feel better soon :)
It's almost 8:30 AM where I live, so it's still morning. Buut I've already been up for almost four hours (I commute to school, it's not voluntarily) and are waiting for my lab class to start. It should be a short day, but I expect there will be a lot of waiting >_>

Since we're having pancakes for dinner I'll make the batter once I'm home. Then I have some homework to finish; I have an exam that's due next week and a short paper I have to hand in next week as well xD

Sorry you've had a bad day, hope you'll feel better soon :)
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
Welp let's keep this going.

Today I had a pretty bad fight with one of my friends but we made up, so that counts as good. I've also been conquering my writer's block. How about you guys?
Welp let's keep this going.

Today I had a pretty bad fight with one of my friends but we made up, so that counts as good. I've also been conquering my writer's block. How about you guys?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3