Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~[Dusk and Dawn FREE/10kt Hatchery]~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45
@ErisFei
I would LOVE to take this little lady: [ Unnamed #39530989 ] off your hands! She'd make lovely baby dergs with my bog boy :)
@ErisFei
I would LOVE to take this little lady: [ Unnamed #39530989 ] off your hands! She'd make lovely baby dergs with my bog boy :)
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal alright, sending her over! :)
@SummerMammal alright, sending her over! :)
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei

I would love to get the 39530989 (Lailyn) and the 39530990 (Name her whatever you want).

Thanks in advance! :D
@ErisFei

I would love to get the 39530989 (Lailyn) and the 39530990 (Name her whatever you want).

Thanks in advance! :D
@Tibbles hello! please see the front page for the most recent updates; 39530989 is taken and all dergs are now on the exalt block since I am participating in the Shadow dom push; you can still buy them for 10kt/g, however :)
@Tibbles hello! please see the front page for the most recent updates; 39530989 is taken and all dergs are now on the exalt block since I am participating in the Shadow dom push; you can still buy them for 10kt/g, however :)
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei

Okie, I'll buy the 39530990 for 10kt. :D
Name her whatever you want, I can't think of anything xD
@ErisFei

Okie, I'll buy the 39530990 for 10kt. :D
Name her whatever you want, I can't think of anything xD
@ErisFei

Could you ping me if your current nest hatches any males?
@ErisFei

Could you ping me if your current nest hatches any males?
QBZFjBr.png
@Kiyaku absolutely! (there's two nests though, so i'm assuming for the coatls?)
@Kiyaku absolutely! (there's two nests though, so i'm assuming for the coatls?)
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei
hi its me again
I clicked your signature out of curiousity, but those dergs are GORGEOUS
I don't have a banner for my shop yet, but could I put your banner in as an "affiliate" anyway? When I do have a banner Ill message you ahah ^^
@ErisFei
hi its me again
I clicked your signature out of curiousity, but those dergs are GORGEOUS
I don't have a banner for my shop yet, but could I put your banner in as an "affiliate" anyway? When I do have a banner Ill message you ahah ^^
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami ah sure! ^.^ just curious tho (i might not know how affliates actually work) but aren't they supposed to be within the same category? e.g. art shops with art shops, dragon shops w/ dragon shops? or do u have a dragon shop that i don't know abt >.> lol XD
@Yoaisami ah sure! ^.^ just curious tho (i might not know how affliates actually work) but aren't they supposed to be within the same category? e.g. art shops with art shops, dragon shops w/ dragon shops? or do u have a dragon shop that i don't know abt >.> lol XD
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei
Nope! Affiliates don't need to technically be in the same category, as long as they advertise other users' shops. :3
@ErisFei
Nope! Affiliates don't need to technically be in the same category, as long as they advertise other users' shops. :3
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45