Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | new/need 3 free dragons for coli learnin
hi Im new and looking for 3 free dragons to start learning in the colli. Thank you.
hi Im new and looking for 3 free dragons to start learning in the colli. Thank you.
@HomeTree
What are you looking for in a coli-learning team? any three random adult dragons technically is all you NEED, So did you want some leveled dragons to give you a boost or a level 25 to borrow so you can smash levels onto your own dragons (nature sale forum has a lvl25 lending thread) or maybe you have color or gene interests?
@HomeTree
What are you looking for in a coli-learning team? any three random adult dragons technically is all you NEED, So did you want some leveled dragons to give you a boost or a level 25 to borrow so you can smash levels onto your own dragons (nature sale forum has a lvl25 lending thread) or maybe you have color or gene interests?
@Tigerwolfvix

just some starter dragons that are not leveled will do. I want to start from scratch :-) doesnt matter colors genes, male or female, but I will say I find the spiral dragons quite cute. but then again it does not matter the breed, I think they can be breed changed with a scroll later once I have enough coin.
@Tigerwolfvix

just some starter dragons that are not leveled will do. I want to start from scratch :-) doesnt matter colors genes, male or female, but I will say I find the spiral dragons quite cute. but then again it does not matter the breed, I think they can be breed changed with a scroll later once I have enough coin.
@HomeTree
I still suggest the Nature Sales forum. I just scrolled through the front page and saw 11 active newbie giveaways! The Raffles and Giveaways forum also tends to get flooded with newbie giveaways. Lots of BEAUTIFUL dragons being given away!
@HomeTree
I still suggest the Nature Sales forum. I just scrolled through the front page and saw 11 active newbie giveaways! The Raffles and Giveaways forum also tends to get flooded with newbie giveaways. Lots of BEAUTIFUL dragons being given away!
@Tigerwolfvix

ok thank you for the help, i was kinda lost :-) I shall look there
@Tigerwolfvix

ok thank you for the help, i was kinda lost :-) I shall look there
@HomeTree
Here is a thread givin away free dragons

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2379002
@HomeTree
Here is a thread givin away free dragons

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2379002