Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 535 536
I'd like to be added to general pinglist! Inverno.

Can I possibly grab the WildClaw Male and a Coatl Female? If all the females are gone, I'll take the male OwO
I'd like to be added to general pinglist! Inverno.

Can I possibly grab the WildClaw Male and a Coatl Female? If all the females are gone, I'll take the male OwO
yUZ4k.gif
@starrynite
I give a 24h priority to people on the pinglist and I don't see you in any (unless you changed your username). If you are still interested in her tomorrow feel free to request her then :)
@starrynite
I give a 24h priority to people on the pinglist and I don't see you in any (unless you changed your username). If you are still interested in her tomorrow feel free to request her then :)
@Obscaenus
Sure. I'll send her through a 2 way CR now :)
@Obscaenus
Sure. I'll send her through a 2 way CR now :)
@Zerologist
Sure, I'll add you tomorrow because I'm on my phone now. As for the adoptions you'll also have to wait till tomorrow since I give a 24h priority to anyone on the pinglists.
@Zerologist
Sure, I'll add you tomorrow because I'm on my phone now. As for the adoptions you'll also have to wait till tomorrow since I give a 24h priority to anyone on the pinglists.
[quote name="@Chasty" date="2018-02-15 12:06:34" ] @ starrynite I give a 24h priority to people on the pinglist and I don't see you in any (unless you changed your username). If you are still interested in her tomorrow feel free to request her then :) [/quote] Ah, okay, sorry! No, I didn't change my username. Can I be added to both the general pinglist and that specific pinglist, then? Inverno!
@Chasty wrote on 2018-02-15 12:06:34:
@ starrynite

Ah, okay, sorry! No, I didn't change my username.

Can I be added to both the general pinglist and that specific pinglist, then? Inverno!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@Chasty I’d like one of the female Golden Cave coatls, please.
@Chasty I’d like one of the female Golden Cave coatls, please.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
@starrynite
I noticed you bought one of the girls. Do you still want to be added to the pinglists?

@Greenmamba
Sure, i'll send one your way :)
@starrynite
I noticed you bought one of the girls. Do you still want to be added to the pinglists?

@Greenmamba
Sure, i'll send one your way :)
@Zerologist
The 24h are over and all the coatl girls are gone. Do you still want the wildclaw male?
@Zerologist
The 24h are over and all the coatl girls are gone. Do you still want the wildclaw male?
[quote] [b]Personal Breeding[/b] [b]Hatched: [/b]15th February [s]On AH for sale for 10k for 24h[/s] [b]For free, please ping to request[/b] [columns] [b]Adult Preview:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=9&element=3&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=15&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=e2ac827263ff0b9b3186f3ed5f6d8b176aed46df&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39500041][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395001/39500041.png[/img][/url] Snapper Female XXY - 10k Primary Obsidian Metallic Secondary Obsidian Shimmer Tertiary Garnet Scales [/columns] [/quote] [b]General pinglist:[/b] @Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @PoisonedSugar @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @ilimati @Saraceaser @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Fereyik @hayum @fabsatan @CorvusCaeruleum @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Cattywompers @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @Orgetzu @Guildmarm @SnowPrincess111 @NightmareBlood @AddieMallory @flatwoods @jsquiddy @Viskara @SoaringWonders @demitri @Pearlgold @Archiy @Phloxy @mauzey @Draciana @toodlesmcdoodles @CayCay @MyKtfe @JaguarCutie224 @OriginalIAm @endlessangels @BrokenFeather @lyttlekytten @Peyp @Nemesiss @CluelessCloud @SakuraAngel @WingsAndClaws @Gewlduh @Ilovepits @Mythrim @WakahisaDManami @Dawnsky23 @RoseyVaporeon @SuishoShinobi @LucertolaMoon @Siscily @SealedSalt @distortions @TheHaunting1 @Brunch @Gilbunny @LadyWinterfell @Drakzaen @gracefulScribble @Aerille @xXMonstaerXx @Crystalizations @ErisFei @DumbJello @CheesyCakeCat @Wyldarashi @LiveSky @Obscaenus @TroublingRain @MysticDay @Greenmamba @Devilleus @EyeFlench @Zerologist
Quote:
Personal Breeding
Hatched: 15th February
On AH for sale for 10k for 24h
For free, please ping to request

Adult Preview:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=9&element=3&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=15&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=e2ac827263ff0b9b3186f3ed5f6d8b176aed46df&dummyext=prev.png
39500041.png
Snapper Female XXY - 10k
Primary Obsidian Metallic
Secondary Obsidian Shimmer
Tertiary Garnet Scales

General pinglist:
@Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @PoisonedSugar @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @ilimati @Saraceaser @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Fereyik @hayum @fabsatan @CorvusCaeruleum @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Cattywompers @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @Orgetzu @Guildmarm @SnowPrincess111 @NightmareBlood @AddieMallory @flatwoods @jsquiddy @Viskara @SoaringWonders @demitri @Pearlgold @Archiy @Phloxy @mauzey @Draciana @toodlesmcdoodles @CayCay @MyKtfe @JaguarCutie224 @OriginalIAm @endlessangels @BrokenFeather @lyttlekytten @Peyp @Nemesiss @CluelessCloud @SakuraAngel @WingsAndClaws @Gewlduh @Ilovepits @Mythrim @WakahisaDManami @Dawnsky23 @RoseyVaporeon @SuishoShinobi @LucertolaMoon @Siscily @SealedSalt @distortions @TheHaunting1 @Brunch @Gilbunny @LadyWinterfell @Drakzaen @gracefulScribble @Aerille @xXMonstaerXx @Crystalizations @ErisFei @DumbJello @CheesyCakeCat @Wyldarashi @LiveSky @Obscaenus @TroublingRain @MysticDay @Greenmamba @Devilleus @EyeFlench @Zerologist
@Chasty

I'll be taking the Wildclaw Male and the Snapper Female above if possible :3
Ty!
@Chasty

I'll be taking the Wildclaw Male and the Snapper Female above if possible :3
Ty!
yUZ4k.gif
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 535 536