Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@Hawkmoon269 @Eriio Hey guys, sorry for the random ping but I was looking through dragon search for potential studs for a breeding project of mine and I came across your dragons, Dimmet and Imhotep. They have a good chance of getting the colors I'm after, wine/wine/ivory (female), so I was wondering if you two would be willing to lend them for breeding? I'd be happy to provide compensation for letting me breed them whether that be currency, items, or left over kids (if there are any). I'd also be willing to host the nest to assure that the dragons are treated well and returned asap, though if either of you would be more comfortable hosting we can discuss that too. I also have a thread of[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2290668#post_2290668] previous breeding requests[/url] if either of you would like proof of trustworthiness and/or how these requests are typically carried out. If either of you have questions or concerns feel free to ask/ping/pm me. Thank you for your time and I hope we can work something out ^^ [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26871023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/268711/26871023.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33126686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331267/33126686.png[/img] [/url] [/columns]
@Hawkmoon269 @Eriio

Hey guys, sorry for the random ping but I was looking through dragon search for potential studs for a breeding project of mine and I came across your dragons, Dimmet and Imhotep. They have a good chance of getting the colors I'm after, wine/wine/ivory (female), so I was wondering if you two would be willing to lend them for breeding?

I'd be happy to provide compensation for letting me breed them whether that be currency, items, or left over kids (if there are any). I'd also be willing to host the nest to assure that the dragons are treated well and returned asap, though if either of you would be more comfortable hosting we can discuss that too.

I also have a thread of previous breeding requests if either of you would like proof of trustworthiness and/or how these requests are typically carried out. If either of you have questions or concerns feel free to ask/ping/pm me.

Thank you for your time and I hope we can work something out ^^

26871023.png

33126686.png
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
I have no problem with you borrowing Dimmet. Just let me know when you would like to borrow her.
I have no problem with you borrowing Dimmet. Just let me know when you would like to borrow her.
I take being "the weird one" as a badge of honor.
Oh, sure. I don't mind if you borrow Imho. I can't wait to see what offspring they have! c: Let me also know when you'd like to borrow him.
Oh, sure. I don't mind if you borrow Imho. I can't wait to see what offspring they have! c: Let me also know when you'd like to borrow him.
on2FzX5.png

@Hawkmoon269 @Eriio

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, it's been a really busy day.. Thanks so much for letting me borrow your dragons, you two can send them over whenever you get the chance and I'll let you guys know when they're on a nest. And if you guys know what you'd like in return feel free to let me know~

If there are any kids left over that no one wants I will make sure they get named and if what I'm looking for doesn't hatch but there's something close I'll probably take that for the project, otherwise any extras are free game ^^
@Hawkmoon269 @Eriio

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, it's been a really busy day.. Thanks so much for letting me borrow your dragons, you two can send them over whenever you get the chance and I'll let you guys know when they're on a nest. And if you guys know what you'd like in return feel free to let me know~

If there are any kids left over that no one wants I will make sure they get named and if what I'm looking for doesn't hatch but there's something close I'll probably take that for the project, otherwise any extras are free game ^^
Okay~I'll send him in trade now! I don't really need anything in return c: Just that I get him back when you are done~ I'll check out the offspring and see if any of the ones left over are to my fancy. o:
Okay~I'll send him in trade now! I don't really need anything in return c: Just that I get him back when you are done~ I'll check out the offspring and see if any of the ones left over are to my fancy. o:
on2FzX5.png

Same thing Erilo said here. I mean, if you have any extra gems I wouldn't be opposed to that (I've been saving up for a gem gene for one of my dragons), but that's up to you. :)

Same thing Erilo said here. I mean, if you have any extra gems I wouldn't be opposed to that (I've been saving up for a gem gene for one of my dragons), but that's up to you. :)

@Eriio

Mmk, cool thank you ^^ here's to hoping they don't one egg us lol
@Eriio

Mmk, cool thank you ^^ here's to hoping they don't one egg us lol
@Hawkmoon269

And also cool, I'm sure I can spare a few gems ;) especially if none of the kids interest you guys

It looks like they had three eggs! With any luck we'll all get a kid we like :D
@Hawkmoon269

And also cool, I'm sure I can spare a few gems ;) especially if none of the kids interest you guys

It looks like they had three eggs! With any luck we'll all get a kid we like :D
Yay for no one egg! c:
Yay for no one egg! c:
on2FzX5.png

Hey, great that you had a multiple egg nest! (I haven't been that lucky with that lately, lol). And only the gems if you have a couple to spare or if I don't take one of the hatchlings. :)
Hey, great that you had a multiple egg nest! (I haven't been that lucky with that lately, lol). And only the gems if you have a couple to spare or if I don't take one of the hatchlings. :)
1 2