Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RAINBOW RAFFLE [over!]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 139 140
@Hematophagous I sent the hatchling for 500 to get more tickets, it's intentional (as is the 3k deduction for the lv 4s, even the SD)
@Hematophagous I sent the hatchling for 500 to get more tickets, it's intentional (as is the 3k deduction for the lv 4s, even the SD)
petrazilla7_zps9c099108.gifpetrazilla8_zps41cab43a.gifpetrazilla9_zps0fd0cb88.gif
@Vaiya @Clamare

Alright, thank you!! Sorry if I'm a little slow, I'm pretty low on lairspace and trying to work as efficiently as I can, heh.

@Petrazilla

Yeah, got it!
@Vaiya @Clamare

Alright, thank you!! Sorry if I'm a little slow, I'm pretty low on lairspace and trying to work as efficiently as I can, heh.

@Petrazilla

Yeah, got it!
kaiidth.tumblr_inline_o4fycrLedS1snz70d_540.png
@Hematophagous lvl 5 skydancer en route
@Hematophagous lvl 5 skydancer en route
hellebore%20ban.png
@Bioluminous Sending the last of my dragons before the turnover. Should be six of em.
@Bioluminous Sending the last of my dragons before the turnover. Should be six of em.
petrazilla7_zps9c099108.gifpetrazilla8_zps41cab43a.gifpetrazilla9_zps0fd0cb88.gif
Haaaii,
I'm here all night after rollover, feel free to bomb me.
Haaaii,
I'm here all night after rollover, feel free to bomb me.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Nepolink
1 lvl 5 and 7 lvl 6 imps coming your way uvu
@Nepolink
1 lvl 5 and 7 lvl 6 imps coming your way uvu
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
@Kelso
Got them! Thank you. c;

So i go and grind some Pinecones because i want more. SHADOW BUTT TATTOO APPAREL! XD I still accept derguns.
@Kelso
Got them! Thank you. c;

So i go and grind some Pinecones because i want more. SHADOW BUTT TATTOO APPAREL! XD I still accept derguns.
Aaaand over the 2000 mark!
Aaaand over the 2000 mark!
@Nepolink I have 2 adults and 3 hatchlings to send. Is that all I do? First time entering any raffle here. What an awesome contest . :)
@Nepolink I have 2 adults and 3 hatchlings to send. Is that all I do? First time entering any raffle here. What an awesome contest . :)
@Danners - That's pretty much it.
The math can be a little awkward sometimes ^.^
@Danners - That's pretty much it.
The math can be a little awkward sometimes ^.^
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 139 140