Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88
Skeletal!
Skeletal!
I NEED IT
I NEED IT
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
SCREECHES
SCREECHES
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
GHOST OMG
GHOST OMG
luHTVPs.png
what
what
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
Oh. I was initially excited when I saw this announcement, but now not so much. While I know that there was a lot of work put into this gene, it feels... very specific, I suppose I could say. I don't feel like this is a gene that will pair well with most other genes on the site at all.

The variation from the original concept also leaves me disappointed. I hope we will see another gene in the future that more encompasses the feel of the previews we had long ago.
Oh. I was initially excited when I saw this announcement, but now not so much. While I know that there was a lot of work put into this gene, it feels... very specific, I suppose I could say. I don't feel like this is a gene that will pair well with most other genes on the site at all.

The variation from the original concept also leaves me disappointed. I hope we will see another gene in the future that more encompasses the feel of the previews we had long ago.
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
oh WOAH I want 5 of the new gene!!
oh WOAH I want 5 of the new gene!!
0gldo0m.png
OHHH Ghost!! I love it!
OHHH Ghost!! I love it!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
GHOST IT'S FINALLY RELEASED?!!!!! o.O
GHOST IT'S FINALLY RELEASED?!!!!! o.O
njkZvZC.png
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE