Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Might Leave FR--Items up for reservation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@nebulacloud can i reserve 200 gems?
@nebulacloud can i reserve 200 gems?
2luce9i.png
  • Scorpio
  • FR Time +2
tumblr_inline_oki66139Nj1tfmvub_100.png
I'm sorry to hear that you might leave, and if you do, I wish you good luck out there. Thanks for doing this. May I reserve: Apparel: 1. [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] 2. [item=Chillspike Crown] 3. [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] 4. [item=Butterfly's Kiss] 5. [item=Mesa Mechanojets] 6. [item=Highland Scavenger] 7. [item=Welder's Mask] 8. [item=Surgestream Coat] 9. [item=Scavenger's Tatters] 10. [item=Black Iron Plates] 11. [item=Dryad's Guise] 12. [item=Deeprealm Trident ] 13. [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] 14. [item=Starwood Veil] 15. [item=Solar Flame Regalia] Skins and Accents: 1. [item=Skin: Ancient Soulwarden] 2. [item=Skin: Queen of Cinders] 3. [item=Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive] Others: 1. [item=Vista: Arcanist] 2. [item=Vista: Plaguebringer] 3. [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] Oh and may I reserve a dragon? If I may then I'll reserve Gin please! Those above are some of items in my current wishlist, and if you're going to give them, your kindness will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I'm sorry to hear that you might leave, and if you do, I wish you good luck out there.
Thanks for doing this.

May I reserve:
Apparel:
1. Trickster's Magic Cards 2. Chillspike Crown 3. Marva's Invisibility Cloak 4. Butterfly's Kiss 5. Mesa Mechanojets
6. Highland Scavenger 7. Welder's Mask 8. Surgestream Coat 9. Scavenger's Tatters
10. Black Iron Plates 11. Dryad's Guise 12. Deeprealm Trident 13. Cosmologist Fieldtools 14. Starwood Veil
15. Solar Flame Regalia

Skins and Accents:
1. Skin: Ancient Soulwarden 2. Skin: Queen of Cinders 3. Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive

Others:
1. Vista: Arcanist 2. Vista: Plaguebringer 3. Vista: Starfall Celebration

Oh and may I reserve a dragon? If I may then I'll reserve Gin please!

Those above are some of items in my current wishlist, and if you're going to give them, your kindness will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
HERE WERE WORDS
@Nebulacloud
Sorry can't find my post °-°
Sooo... Maybe 150G?
Maybe If I am Allowed
@Nebulacloud
Sorry can't find my post °-°
Sooo... Maybe 150G?
Maybe If I am Allowed
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@nebulacloud

could I reserve any gems or treasure you may have left? (any amount is fine :)) and also some festival currency if possible? :D
@nebulacloud

could I reserve any gems or treasure you may have left? (any amount is fine :)) and also some festival currency if possible? :D
giphy.gif
Well, fingers crossed you decide to stay dude, but it's up to you.

If possible, could I reserve about 30 Messenger scrolls, those 2 Shimmering Pinecones, and Haiti or the Ichor Nymph?

Well, fingers crossed you decide to stay dude, but it's up to you.

If possible, could I reserve about 30 Messenger scrolls, those 2 Shimmering Pinecones, and Haiti or the Ichor Nymph?

@Nebulacloud If you end up leaving I'd love any runestones you could spare. The skin on Phenomenon if that is available because I love wild claws and somehow don't have that skin. I would love the Sorcerer's Staff or the Sweetheart or Enamoured swans. Umbral Fleece is stunning, or Sunbeam Ursa. (Edit: Marbled Serpenta or or any goblin familiar would be appreciated too.)
Also Yeva is absolutely stunning. If I had lair space for him I would love to add him to my lair!
@Nebulacloud If you end up leaving I'd love any runestones you could spare. The skin on Phenomenon if that is available because I love wild claws and somehow don't have that skin. I would love the Sorcerer's Staff or the Sweetheart or Enamoured swans. Umbral Fleece is stunning, or Sunbeam Ursa. (Edit: Marbled Serpenta or or any goblin familiar would be appreciated too.)
Also Yeva is absolutely stunning. If I had lair space for him I would love to add him to my lair!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Thank you every one for all your love! Fortunately, I decided to keep playing, but only momentarily to feed dragons, focusing on studies. Some items will still be sent out because I have no use for them. Thank you again! <3
Thank you every one for all your love! Fortunately, I decided to keep playing, but only momentarily to feed dragons, focusing on studies. Some items will still be sent out because I have no use for them. Thank you again! <3
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Nebulacloud

Glad to hear that you decided to stay!
I wish you good luck on your studies.
@Nebulacloud

Glad to hear that you decided to stay!
I wish you good luck on your studies.
HERE WERE WORDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7