Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!! I'm new and my name is Ronnie!
1 2
My friend has been talking a lot about this game, and I thought I'd give it a try! It looks pretty fun. What should I do first? It's a bit intimidating! o.o
Also the Wind leader dragon is the prettiest!!!!
My friend has been talking a lot about this game, and I thought I'd give it a try! It looks pretty fun. What should I do first? It's a bit intimidating! o.o
Also the Wind leader dragon is the prettiest!!!!
@Snowtuft Hi, I'm Hues. Glad to meet you! I think I'd recommend battling in the coliseum first, it's a good way to get items and money. I'll send over a dragon as a gift to you, to get you started. (and ps, the lightweaver is the best >:0 )
@Snowtuft Hi, I'm Hues. Glad to meet you! I think I'd recommend battling in the coliseum first, it's a good way to get items and money. I'll send over a dragon as a gift to you, to get you started. (and ps, the lightweaver is the best >:0 )
We played lovers in the falling rain,
you can't tell me that it's just a game.
Omg thank you!!!!!! Who's the lightweaver?
Omg thank you!!!!!! Who's the lightweaver?
@Snowtuft the light weaver is the light flight's leader :P
(I personally root for the arcanist, the leader of the arcane flight >:)

When I first joined I mostly just browsed the forums and things, its a good idea to start collecting gold from the fairground games as well, your going to need it if your collecting dragons and things because you will need yo expand your lair
@Snowtuft the light weaver is the light flight's leader :P
(I personally root for the arcanist, the leader of the arcane flight >:)

When I first joined I mostly just browsed the forums and things, its a good idea to start collecting gold from the fairground games as well, your going to need it if your collecting dragons and things because you will need yo expand your lair
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ThePlasticTree Ohhhhhh! I just looked in the encyclopedia thingy, and I think the arcanist is super cool looking too! He looks like a spider! My friend's dad has a pet spider and its the coolest thing ever.
@ThePlasticTree Ohhhhhh! I just looked in the encyclopedia thingy, and I think the arcanist is super cool looking too! He looks like a spider! My friend's dad has a pet spider and its the coolest thing ever.
@Snowtuft oh nice! We have a pet scorpion thats pretty cool but I want a pet spider lol
@Snowtuft oh nice! We have a pet scorpion thats pretty cool but I want a pet spider lol
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ThePlasticTree Do scorpions make webs like spiders? Or do they just sting things?
@ThePlasticTree Do scorpions make webs like spiders? Or do they just sting things?
@Snowtuft No lol, they just sting things although they are technically arachnids just like spiders
@Snowtuft No lol, they just sting things although they are technically arachnids just like spiders
ipnEeR0.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@Snowtuft
Hey welcome to FR! (Flamecaller all the way woo!)

Just adding on that what the above users said, I do agree that you go to the coliseum. However, be sure to read this guide on how to properly stat and stone dragons. At first I didn't use it and my dragons were horrible in the coliseum but after using it, it is much easier!
@Snowtuft
Hey welcome to FR! (Flamecaller all the way woo!)

Just adding on that what the above users said, I do agree that you go to the coliseum. However, be sure to read this guide on how to properly stat and stone dragons. At first I didn't use it and my dragons were horrible in the coliseum but after using it, it is much easier!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@ThePlasticTree that's still cool!
@Lup Thank you! I like how the things you battle in the coliseum are pretty like the dragons are! And the flamecaller looks cool too! I bet you could roast a TON of marshmallows on him!!!
@ThePlasticTree that's still cool!
@Lup Thank you! I like how the things you battle in the coliseum are pretty like the dragons are! And the flamecaller looks cool too! I bet you could roast a TON of marshmallows on him!!!
1 2