Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Shadokami's Bust Adopts [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Scarheart99789
Sounds good! Also, its good to see you back! Send over crossroads and I'll get started!
@Scarheart99789
Sounds good! Also, its good to see you back! Send over crossroads and I'll get started!
@Amorii
You can just pay me after!!! I trust you so its k ;)
@Amorii
You can just pay me after!!! I trust you so its k ;)
@Rashakiro
I love this dragon!!! This will be so exciting to paint! Price is perfect, send over crossroads when you're ready!
@Rashakiro
I love this dragon!!! This will be so exciting to paint! Price is perfect, send over crossroads when you're ready!
Dragon Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15900945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159010/15900945_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iri/Shim/Runes Apparel/Skin Wanted: Can you do his Accent? Also the crown and the emblem if possible ID and/or Heart Feature: Both please (: Total Price: 30kt (if you do both apparell that is) + whatever for the accent if I did math right.
Dragon Ref:

15900945_350.png

Genes: Iri/Shim/Runes
Apparel/Skin Wanted: Can you do his Accent? Also the crown and the emblem if possible
ID and/or Heart Feature: Both please (:
Total Price: 30kt (if you do both apparell that is) + whatever for the accent if I did math right.
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hi! I can do everything except for the crown. It is too complex for me to finish when I have more orders on the way. I apologize. Send your payment over Crossroads and I'll add you to the list!
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hi! I can do everything except for the crown. It is too complex for me to finish when I have more orders on the way. I apologize. Send your payment over Crossroads and I'll add you to the list!
Dragon Ref:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38223197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382232/38223197_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iri/Shim/Runes Apparel/Skin Wanted: The emblem, please ID and/or Heart Feature: Light pink heart please! Total Price: 21g
Dragon Ref:
38223197_350.png

Genes: Iri/Shim/Runes
Apparel/Skin Wanted: The emblem, please
ID and/or Heart Feature: Light pink heart please!
Total Price: 21g
0gldo0m.png
@Toxical
Hi! I'm unfortunately not taking orders at the moment. I got way too many this time than I originally planned but I can ping you when I open again! Just let me know!
@Toxical
Hi! I'm unfortunately not taking orders at the moment. I got way too many this time than I originally planned but I can ping you when I open again! Just let me know!
@Shadokami
Please do!
@Shadokami
Please do!
0gldo0m.png
@firnenfire @SelenaSilverwolf @Scarheart99789

Hi all! I apologize for the huge delay in your orders. I felt that I needed to let all of you know where I am at the moment and you deserve every right to know why your orders have not been finished.

As many of you know, exams and midterms have been coming up, along with huge amounts of assignments for each of my classes in college. Because of that, I have had to delay your orders until I get out for spring break, or when I have the free time to draw. (Which will be about another week.)

I just wanted you all to know I have not forgotten about them! Hopefully, they will all be done very soon. And @Scarheart99789, I'm actually almost done with yours!

Thank you all for being so patient!
@firnenfire @SelenaSilverwolf @Scarheart99789

Hi all! I apologize for the huge delay in your orders. I felt that I needed to let all of you know where I am at the moment and you deserve every right to know why your orders have not been finished.

As many of you know, exams and midterms have been coming up, along with huge amounts of assignments for each of my classes in college. Because of that, I have had to delay your orders until I get out for spring break, or when I have the free time to draw. (Which will be about another week.)

I just wanted you all to know I have not forgotten about them! Hopefully, they will all be done very soon. And @Scarheart99789, I'm actually almost done with yours!

Thank you all for being so patient!
It's no worry!! Good luck with you exams and everything <3 You're art is definitely worth the wait haha
It's no worry!! Good luck with you exams and everything <3 You're art is definitely worth the wait haha
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12