Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone greased my dragons...
1 2
... with lightning! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2tLIZHlBQ

Thank you for fixing the coliseum! ♥
... with lightning! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2tLIZHlBQ

Thank you for fixing the coliseum! ♥
Thank you for the positive feedback; we're glad things are performing better!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Things are amazing! I've never seen the coli running so smoothly and it's a festival week too!! It's hard to believe there's a festival going on when the coli is so smooth :D I can sooooo get used to this!!
Things are amazing! I've never seen the coli running so smoothly and it's a festival week too!! It's hard to believe there's a festival going on when the coli is so smooth :D I can sooooo get used to this!!
Yeah, it's really been fantastic lately. (: Haven't frozen up at all.
Yeah, it's really been fantastic lately. (: Haven't frozen up at all.
a star sign out of whack.
@Xhaztol It's absolutely my pleasure XD If you hafta listen to us cry when things don't work, you ought to get to listen to us sing your praises when they do! ♥ Thanks again!

@Elizlareth Right? *dances with glee*
@Xhaztol It's absolutely my pleasure XD If you hafta listen to us cry when things don't work, you ought to get to listen to us sing your praises when they do! ♥ Thanks again!

@Elizlareth Right? *dances with glee*
it really is amazing XD makes me wonder what exactly it was that they tweaked to fix it all O.O must of been some hole they plugged lol
it really is amazing XD makes me wonder what exactly it was that they tweaked to fix it all O.O must of been some hole they plugged lol
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Roccy I believe I read somewhere they discovered and fixed a bug? So glad!
@Roccy I believe I read somewhere they discovered and fixed a bug? So glad!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-02-25 08:13:59"]Thank you for the positive feedback; we're glad things are performing better![/quote] I'm with @Xhaztol. Very happy to hear players are happy with Coliseum and that the Festival is enjoyable this go-round! ♥
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-02-25 08:13:59:

I'm with @Xhaztol. Very happy to hear players are happy with Coliseum and that the Festival is enjoyable this go-round! ♥
@Aequorin I'm havin' a ball, thank muchly! Smooth as silk. Wish I had more time to play :)
@Aequorin I'm havin' a ball, thank muchly! Smooth as silk. Wish I had more time to play :)
[quote name="Svaeshtari" date="2014-02-25 09:30:26"]@Aequorin I'm havin' a ball, thank muchly! Smooth as silk. Wish I had more time to play :)[/quote] @Svaeshtari, You're welcome :) And thank you so much to everyone who was online on Sunday, hanging on through that rough ride with us.
Svaeshtari wrote on 2014-02-25 09:30:26:

@Svaeshtari, You're welcome :) And thank you so much to everyone who was online on Sunday, hanging on through that rough ride with us.
1 2