Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 406 407
Can i please have blueheart @Tiand?
Can i please have blueheart @Tiand?
"DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY"
-Master Yoda
@tiand please pass it over to someone else, I'm a solely g1 lair <3
@tiand please pass it over to someone else, I'm a solely g1 lair <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Oh wow, thank you so much for the offer, you're too kind!! Please pass my dragon on to another, possibly another Earth flight member :3 You have a wonderful day!
Oh wow, thank you so much for the offer, you're too kind!! Please pass my dragon on to another, possibly another Earth flight member :3 You have a wonderful day!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Tiand oh this is a cute thread[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39085500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/390856/39085500.png[/img] [/url] this little lady caught my eye if she's still available. <3
@Tiand oh this is a cute thread
39085500.png
this little lady caught my eye if she's still available. <3
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Tiand
Thanks for this opportunity. The only dragon I'm interested in is Duet but I see she doesn't have a money bag. I'll pass unless she is somehow available? (Wishful thinking on my part, haha.)

Fun idea! Thanks for hosting this raffle.
@Tiand
Thanks for this opportunity. The only dragon I'm interested in is Duet but I see she doesn't have a money bag. I'll pass unless she is somehow available? (Wishful thinking on my part, haha.)

Fun idea! Thanks for hosting this raffle.
@Tiand Evalie (female ridgie) please
@Tiand Evalie (female ridgie) please
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@Tiand Hi would it be possible for me to get Honorwing (male mirror)? Please and thank you~
@Tiand Hi would it be possible for me to get Honorwing (male mirror)? Please and thank you~
@Tiand I was chosen to receive a dragon, but don't have lair space right now really, just wanted to say thank you and that you're wonderful for doing this and I hope you have a great day! Feel free to pass my spot to someone else!
@Tiand I was chosen to receive a dragon, but don't have lair space right now really, just wanted to say thank you and that you're wonderful for doing this and I hope you have a great day! Feel free to pass my spot to someone else!
@tiand I would love to give Dima a good home she's absolutely breathtaking :)

@tiand I would love to give Dima a good home she's absolutely breathtaking :)

@Tiand

I'd love to take in any fodder dragons you won't mind getting exalted ^^
@Tiand

I'd love to take in any fodder dragons you won't mind getting exalted ^^
mPQ1YPj.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 406 407