Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons!
1 2
I have some I need to get rid of, will anybody take them? I really don't want to exalt them :( (some of them have coli training and some of them may need to wait to receive, only two days no worries. Still request though!) This is Transence, he's one of my first but I've fallen out of love :(, [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246343/24634231_350.png?mtime=V2qQjAADCwI.png[/img] THEY ARE ALL FREE TO A GOOD HOME; PLEASE DON'T CLAIM FOR EXALTING. ONE PER PERSON.
I have some I need to get rid of, will anybody take them? I really don't want to exalt them :( (some of them have coli training and some of them may need to wait to receive, only two days no worries. Still request though!)

This is Transence, he's one of my first but I've fallen out of love :(,
24634231_350.png?mtime=V2qQjAADCwI.png

THEY ARE ALL FREE TO A GOOD HOME; PLEASE DON'T CLAIM FOR EXALTING. ONE PER PERSON.
V3TbaXu.png
@crombinatorrjr

I'd like Renu. :o
@crombinatorrjr

I'd like Renu. :o
@gamer She's on the way!
@gamer She's on the way!
V3TbaXu.png
Thank you. c:
Thank you. c:
@crombinatorrjr

I'm interested in Verdant! (like. super interesred. he's GORGEOUS)
@crombinatorrjr

I'm interested in Verdant! (like. super interesred. he's GORGEOUS)
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@wooferdill
He's on his way!
@wooferdill
He's on his way!
V3TbaXu.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
w8o0xW1.png
@crombinatorrjr

I'd love Marietta!
@crombinatorrjr

I'd love Marietta!
COME CHAT!
Click the button below to join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 200+ users and growing! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest your stuff!
@nekomiii123 she’s on the way
@nekomiii123 she’s on the way
V3TbaXu.png
@crombinatorrjr
Eirianwen please
@crombinatorrjr
Eirianwen please
1 2