Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free\Cheap Dragons!!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65
@UnicornTrash
I suppose you can, no one's really done that before. Do you want to pay in treasure, gems, or a mix?
@UnicornTrash
I suppose you can, no one's really done that before. Do you want to pay in treasure, gems, or a mix?
m1CZHJt.gif
@IceWolfz159

I'll pay in treasure!
@IceWolfz159

I'll pay in treasure!
tuDXykQ.png She/Her | Amaya | 16 | May 1st | Arcanite tuDXykQ.png
wcOe1pF.png +3hr | Galaxy themed fanatic | Skydancer & Wildclaw hoarder wcOe1pF.png

Arcanum-Hatchery-1.pngy6Tz96p.pngmkyCRvi.pngv0CPm88.png2tFBK2g.pngBkLX97a.pngipnEeR0.png
@IceWolfz159

Since we can have multiple boxes, I'd like to buy 4, if you don't mind? I'm a bit of a derg hoarder tbh.
@IceWolfz159

Since we can have multiple boxes, I'd like to buy 4, if you don't mind? I'm a bit of a derg hoarder tbh.
~Formerly Windex4Lyf~
@Pakao
Is it okay if you get your dragons tomorrow? I have a nest or two hatching, so it would be easier.
@Pakao
Is it okay if you get your dragons tomorrow? I have a nest or two hatching, so it would be easier.
m1CZHJt.gif
@IceWolfz159

Of course! Take your time. I'll be paying with a mix of treasure and gems.
@IceWolfz159

Of course! Take your time. I'll be paying with a mix of treasure and gems.
~Formerly Windex4Lyf~
@Pakao
Ok, thanks! :)
@Pakao
Ok, thanks! :)
m1CZHJt.gif
@IceWolfz159

Also, Is Aptorian available for sale/the mystery box? I was stalking your lair and he caught my eye quite quickly. He's absolutely gorgeous!
@IceWolfz159

Also, Is Aptorian available for sale/the mystery box? I was stalking your lair and he caught my eye quite quickly. He's absolutely gorgeous!
~Formerly Windex4Lyf~
@Pakao
Sure! I can include him if you want, seeing as I have his parents. Do you want me to message you next time I breed the parents?
@Pakao
Sure! I can include him if you want, seeing as I have his parents. Do you want me to message you next time I breed the parents?
m1CZHJt.gif
@IceWolfz159

That would be amazing, thanks! Sorry for the late replay!
@IceWolfz159

That would be amazing, thanks! Sorry for the late replay!
~Formerly Windex4Lyf~
bump
bump
m1CZHJt.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65