Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 40+ XXX dragons
hello everyone!

i've been away from FR for a good year or two now, and i decided to come back to sell off the XXX dragons that i had previously hoarded. i had had plans to get one of each color, but the extended color wheel came out right before i ended up leaving.

to save space i'm going to put the specific colors i have rather than the dragon img. any dragon after vincent is an xxx. i don't care about prices a ton so feel free to pwyw.

colors:
  • white (x2)
  • maize
  • ice
  • platinum
  • grey
  • charcoal
  • shadow
  • thistle
  • lavender
  • sky
  • aqua
  • splash
  • caribbean
  • seafoam
  • forest
  • swamp
  • ivory
  • gold
  • fire
  • tangerine
  • rust
  • crimson
  • blood
  • carmine
  • magenta
  • rose
  • lead
  • ice

i also have a couple of their offspring after temple. there's a maize/white/white among the offspring but everything else is XYZ.
hello everyone!

i've been away from FR for a good year or two now, and i decided to come back to sell off the XXX dragons that i had previously hoarded. i had had plans to get one of each color, but the extended color wheel came out right before i ended up leaving.

to save space i'm going to put the specific colors i have rather than the dragon img. any dragon after vincent is an xxx. i don't care about prices a ton so feel free to pwyw.

colors:
  • white (x2)
  • maize
  • ice
  • platinum
  • grey
  • charcoal
  • shadow
  • thistle
  • lavender
  • sky
  • aqua
  • splash
  • caribbean
  • seafoam
  • forest
  • swamp
  • ivory
  • gold
  • fire
  • tangerine
  • rust
  • crimson
  • blood
  • carmine
  • magenta
  • rose
  • lead
  • ice

i also have a couple of their offspring after temple. there's a maize/white/white among the offspring but everything else is XYZ.
Jd9Jdye.png
bump.
bump.
Jd9Jdye.png
bump x2.
bump x2.
Jd9Jdye.png
bump.
bump.
Jd9Jdye.png
hey another bump.
hey another bump.
Jd9Jdye.png
gonna bump again
gonna bump again
Jd9Jdye.png
one more bump.
one more bump.
Jd9Jdye.png
i've listed almost every dragon on the AH for gems, but if you post here or are interested i'll take treasure instead. let me know.
i've listed almost every dragon on the AH for gems, but if you post here or are interested i'll take treasure instead. let me know.
Jd9Jdye.png