Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Element Breeding Partners
1 2
@Loconita I have Plague nests available. I'd just need food for their stay.
@Loconita I have Plague nests available. I'd just need food for their stay.
bOydiJv.png
@Infiltrator No problem. I have plenty of food. Do you want to start the trade or should I?
@Infiltrator No problem. I have plenty of food. Do you want to start the trade or should I?
@Loconita It might be best for you to start since I don't know which dragons you want to send. If you're on mobile or something though and want me to do it just tell me who to trade for.
@Loconita It might be best for you to start since I don't know which dragons you want to send. If you're on mobile or something though and want me to do it just tell me who to trade for.
bOydiJv.png
[quote name="Loconita" date=2014-08-31 12:34:30] Hey, I'm looking for someone in the Plague flight to help me with a breeding project. I want to get a specific baby with red eyes, but I don't really want to change my flight. I have the parents in my lair, so you don't need to worry about that part. I'm also flexible to talk about what could be given in exchange. (Gems/Treasure/Items/what have you.) [/quote] Bumping because I have another project I want red eye babies for.
Loconita wrote on 2014-08-31:
Hey, I'm looking for someone in the Plague flight to help me with a breeding project. I want to get a specific baby with red eyes, but I don't really want to change my flight. I have the parents in my lair, so you don't need to worry about that part. I'm also flexible to talk about what could be given in exchange. (Gems/Treasure/Items/what have you.)
Bumping because I have another project I want red eye babies for.
[quote name="Loconita" date=2015-12-23 19:57:28] [quote name="Loconita" date=2014-08-31 12:34:30] Hey, I'm looking for someone in the Plague flight to help me with a breeding project. I want to get a specific baby with red eyes, but I don't really want to change my flight. I have the parents in my lair, so you don't need to worry about that part. I'm also flexible to talk about what could be given in exchange. (Gems/Treasure/Items/what have you.) [/quote] Bumping because I have another project I want red eye babies for. [/quote]
Loconita wrote on 2015-12-23:
Loconita wrote on 2014-08-31:
Hey, I'm looking for someone in the Plague flight to help me with a breeding project. I want to get a specific baby with red eyes, but I don't really want to change my flight. I have the parents in my lair, so you don't need to worry about that part. I'm also flexible to talk about what could be given in exchange. (Gems/Treasure/Items/what have you.)
Bumping because I have another project I want red eye babies for.
I'd be happy to help you with your project! @Loconita
I'd be happy to help you with your project! @Loconita
Donkereziel is my boyfriend & GrimmFever is my best friend! Grimm and I run a Hatchery together - **Needs updated majorly as of 2024
Made some changes to this thread since there's other pretty eyes I want for project babies.

Looking for more Plague flight helpers rn.
Made some changes to this thread since there's other pretty eyes I want for project babies.

[quote name="Loconita" date=2018-01-16 15:50:10] Made some changes to this thread since there's other pretty eyes I want for project babies. Looking for more Plague flight helpers rn. [/quote] Bump and another change so it's open for anyone since I figure I could help out people too.
Loconita wrote on 2018-01-16:

Bump and another change so it's open for anyone since I figure I could help out people too.
[quote name="Loconita" date=2018-01-24 17:49:41] [quote name="Loconita" date=2018-01-16 15:50:10] Made some changes to this thread since there's other pretty eyes I want for project babies. Looking for more Plague flight helpers rn. [/quote] Bump and another change so it's open for anyone since I figure I could help out people too. [/quote]
Loconita wrote on 2018-01-24:
Loconita wrote on 2018-01-16:

Bump and another change so it's open for anyone since I figure I could help out people too.
1 2