Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My First Breeding Project...
1 2
And they wegged me. [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/eSW9dK5NTVOY9_iwD0euUg.png[/img] If anyone's curious, I'm breeding for Banana/Honeydew/Red, because there are no active dragons with that color combo (and only one exalted), for no other reason besides I can.
And they wegged me.

eSW9dK5NTVOY9_iwD0euUg.png

If anyone's curious, I'm breeding for Banana/Honeydew/Red, because there are no active dragons with that color combo (and only one exalted), for no other reason besides I can.
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope

That sucks!

What's your gene plan for the end result?
@quinnelope

That sucks!

What's your gene plan for the end result?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I'm curious about how you're planning to do for the secondary :)

Are you going to breed the offspring with something closer to honeydew secondary? :D
I'm curious about how you're planning to do for the secondary :)

Are you going to breed the offspring with something closer to honeydew secondary? :D
My first breeding project has already hit a snag because there’s only one unbred female with the colors I want on the site, and she was listed and subsequently bought for 1050 gems because he owner got a lot of requests on her. ;; I’m searching for alternates right now heh, because there’s nooooo way I’d even have been able to come close to that original price, let alone trying to repurchase it.

You project sounds cool! Best of luck, and may you have few/no more weggs on your quest. *tips hat*
My first breeding project has already hit a snag because there’s only one unbred female with the colors I want on the site, and she was listed and subsequently bought for 1050 gems because he owner got a lot of requests on her. ;; I’m searching for alternates right now heh, because there’s nooooo way I’d even have been able to come close to that original price, let alone trying to repurchase it.

You project sounds cool! Best of luck, and may you have few/no more weggs on your quest. *tips hat*
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@Sopheroo

Yes, I'm going to find a mate with a secondary closer to Honeydew for one of the kids (I'll choose from this nest and the next). Revel has closer colors than Neva to the goal, but he was also my only option in the AH today.

@MurkyDepths

There's no current plans at all besides the colors (not even a breed idea) - I just want to introduce a new (ish) color set to dragons on the site. Ideally, I'd like some tert gene, but I don't want to use Smirch.

@Knickknacks
What colors? I can try to keep a lookout. Best of luck to you, too.
@Sopheroo

Yes, I'm going to find a mate with a secondary closer to Honeydew for one of the kids (I'll choose from this nest and the next). Revel has closer colors than Neva to the goal, but he was also my only option in the AH today.

@MurkyDepths

There's no current plans at all besides the colors (not even a breed idea) - I just want to introduce a new (ish) color set to dragons on the site. Ideally, I'd like some tert gene, but I don't want to use Smirch.

@Knickknacks
What colors? I can try to keep a lookout. Best of luck to you, too.
He/She/They | FR +3
That sucks. I don't do breeding projects. I'm afraid of getting wegged.
That sucks. I don't do breeding projects. I'm afraid of getting wegged.
The nest has hatched! To make up for not having any siblings, this kid got way closer than I expected to the target colors - 4 away from Banana, and 3 away from Red! The secondary was further away, but it wasn't in the parents' range anyway. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39225698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392257/39225698_350.png[/img] [/url]
The nest has hatched! To make up for not having any siblings, this kid got way closer than I expected to the target colors - 4 away from Banana, and 3 away from Red! The secondary was further away, but it wasn't in the parents' range anyway.

39225698_350.png
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope being wegged sucks, but at least it wasn't too far off from the target colors.

I've got two breeding projects going for specific colors - Eggplant/Vermilion/purple range and Spearmint/Radioactive/red range. Even with parents in a somewhat narrow color range, it's still a lot easier said than done to get the exact color combination you want, especially if you're looking for a specific pose.
@quinnelope being wegged sucks, but at least it wasn't too far off from the target colors.

I've got two breeding projects going for specific colors - Eggplant/Vermilion/purple range and Spearmint/Radioactive/red range. Even with parents in a somewhat narrow color range, it's still a lot easier said than done to get the exact color combination you want, especially if you're looking for a specific pose.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@quinnelope

Congrats!

My personal breeding project is to get to as close to Green/Green/Avocado Cry/Face as possible! I'm breeding Sunday!

It's not so bad, because the father has the right colors...but not the right genes! (He has Pet/Butt, and the mother has Cry/Face, so it's a big toss of the dice here)

I'm just not motivated to save 3000 gems to regene him, especially since I'd rather have a female anyway.
@quinnelope

Congrats!

My personal breeding project is to get to as close to Green/Green/Avocado Cry/Face as possible! I'm breeding Sunday!

It's not so bad, because the father has the right colors...but not the right genes! (He has Pet/Butt, and the mother has Cry/Face, so it's a big toss of the dice here)

I'm just not motivated to save 3000 gems to regene him, especially since I'd rather have a female anyway.
Newbie here...what does "wegged" mean, please?

Thank you.
Newbie here...what does "wegged" mean, please?

Thank you.
tOvDFgM.png
1 2