Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 122
@Kano3Shuuya

Sorry, couldn't help myself
Sharing the Class with John and the Aspect with Jane is bound to be a disaster
@Kano3Shuuya

Sorry, couldn't help myself
Sharing the Class with John and the Aspect with Jane is bound to be a disaster
@arimwe nice, my boyfriend bought it for me for christmas

(i should actually ping him, he's fellow trash.. @drakine358 )
@arimwe nice, my boyfriend bought it for me for christmas

(i should actually ping him, he's fellow trash.. @drakine358 )
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
QBZFjBr.png[/center
Dragon_n_Items.png
@Lilymouse385

Whoo, more trash peeps here!

Sounds like a good Christmas present, though! ^^
@Lilymouse385

Whoo, more trash peeps here!

Sounds like a good Christmas present, though! ^^
I'm glad to see this thread is alive again and I figured I've got something I might as well share here since it's kind of relevant?

I have series of fics devoted to my bloodswap/kidswap AU and I've been on a huge kick working on the current one, Blue. The series is mostly focused on the trolls since that's where the idea came from initially, swapping all the trolls' blood colors with the other troll who's class matches (for example, Karkat and Latula are swapped since they're both Knights) and the kids kind of got thrown in as well since I felt like it. I'm going to work on adding the kids in more, but that's not there yet, I'm on a kick writing Damara and Kankri in the current one right now.

so yeah. I guess I just wanted to share this with everyone? I love working on it, it's my chaotic little series of Homestuck fics.
I'm glad to see this thread is alive again and I figured I've got something I might as well share here since it's kind of relevant?

I have series of fics devoted to my bloodswap/kidswap AU and I've been on a huge kick working on the current one, Blue. The series is mostly focused on the trolls since that's where the idea came from initially, swapping all the trolls' blood colors with the other troll who's class matches (for example, Karkat and Latula are swapped since they're both Knights) and the kids kind of got thrown in as well since I felt like it. I'm going to work on adding the kids in more, but that's not there yet, I'm on a kick writing Damara and Kankri in the current one right now.

so yeah. I guess I just wanted to share this with everyone? I love working on it, it's my chaotic little series of Homestuck fics.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Sounds like one confusing but cool thing to do ouo
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Sounds like one confusing but cool thing to do ouo
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 thank you for sharing! :D You totally should tackle making a comics or smth like that too XD
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 thank you for sharing! :D You totally should tackle making a comics or smth like that too XD
@Carcin
There's an official dreamer and aspect quiz now. Do you want to add it to the list on the first page?
http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php
@Carcin
There's an official dreamer and aspect quiz now. Do you want to add it to the list on the first page?
[quote name="OrkFree" date=2018-01-27 17:06:51] @Carcin There's an official dreamer and aspect quiz now. Do you want to add it to the list on the first page? http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php [/quote] Oh, I didn't know this existed. Cool, thanks for posting. I've took the test and got the Time Aspect, which isn't bad, but I'll stick with Heart.
OrkFree wrote on 2018-01-27:
@Carcin

Oh, I didn't know this existed. Cool, thanks for posting. I've took the test and got the Time Aspect, which isn't bad, but I'll stick with Heart.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
ooh i love the extended zodiac stuff

god i haven't been online in forever wow
ooh i love the extended zodiac stuff

god i haven't been online in forever wow
@arcturusDreaming

Welcome back xD
@arcturusDreaming

Welcome back xD
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 122