Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinking of changing Flights!
Okay so, I'm really just looking for opinions. I'm thinking of moving to a new Flight once my nests are hatched, and I'd like to know what you guys think.

I'm leaning towards either Nature or Arcane because I think they'd fit my personality more, but please! Do share your thoughts and opinions (may they be biased or not lmao) <3
Okay so, I'm really just looking for opinions. I'm thinking of moving to a new Flight once my nests are hatched, and I'd like to know what you guys think.

I'm leaning towards either Nature or Arcane because I think they'd fit my personality more, but please! Do share your thoughts and opinions (may they be biased or not lmao) <3
I moved to Nature from Shadow right when I started and I love it ^^ I recommend it but also take some time thinking about it because if you don't like the flight you move to it's a long wait to get home

It's good to think about if the eye colour is what you want for your hatchlings and to look into how that Flight does things communally, and also if you have lore it's quite interesting to fit it into that ^^ Personally I'd say if it fits your personality, go for it, it's much easier to move early on in your FR time than it is later
I moved to Nature from Shadow right when I started and I love it ^^ I recommend it but also take some time thinking about it because if you don't like the flight you move to it's a long wait to get home

It's good to think about if the eye colour is what you want for your hatchlings and to look into how that Flight does things communally, and also if you have lore it's quite interesting to fit it into that ^^ Personally I'd say if it fits your personality, go for it, it's much easier to move early on in your FR time than it is later
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
^^ What DuskAwakening said, but as somebody in Arcane I can say that I enjoy it a lot.
^^ What DuskAwakening said, but as somebody in Arcane I can say that I enjoy it a lot.
Are you dominance competitive? If so, come to Earth where I am! We can be a little bit dominance competitive and we're a small flight if you like that.

If you're not dominance competitive I'd go with shadow or nature.
Are you dominance competitive? If so, come to Earth where I am! We can be a little bit dominance competitive and we're a small flight if you like that.

If you're not dominance competitive I'd go with shadow or nature.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Arcane's a big flight but we're pretty chill ^^ join us if you like spaaaaaaaaaaace
and pink
lots of pink
Arcane's a big flight but we're pretty chill ^^ join us if you like spaaaaaaaaaaace
and pink
lots of pink
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
Come to ice flight, we have art and cats :eyes:

We're also pretty into dom if you're into that, but if you really want to get involved light or earth is the wayito go
Come to ice flight, we have art and cats :eyes:

We're also pretty into dom if you're into that, but if you really want to get involved light or earth is the wayito go
XgFzLz3.gif
don't join shadow

you will be disappointed unless you like only purple and black

lol

I recommend nature actually, I am thinking of changing flights as well... and nature is the only reason I want to xD. I love the tree aesthetic but I cant switch because me lair is so shadowy right now

Again I recommend Nature
don't join shadow

you will be disappointed unless you like only purple and black

lol

I recommend nature actually, I am thinking of changing flights as well... and nature is the only reason I want to xD. I love the tree aesthetic but I cant switch because me lair is so shadowy right now

Again I recommend Nature
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3
The user is no longer active, guys.
The user is no longer active, guys.
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3