Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying CS rares
1 2 3 4 5
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
don't suppose you're still buying?
don't suppose you're still buying?
cedar_by_theskygrape-dc2ea8s.pngosonio.gifV7fFg2m.png
@Mortemore I've lost pretty much all interest in cs, feel free to send a trade for anything (pets and items) that you want. If the price reaches a total of 2000g, I'll take a wc scroll as payment.
@Mortemore I've lost pretty much all interest in cs, feel free to send a trade for anything (pets and items) that you want. If the price reaches a total of 2000g, I'll take a wc scroll as payment.
s7cpOmi.png
@Mortemore

My user's Foxtavia, feel free to take a look!
@Mortemore

My user's Foxtavia, feel free to take a look!
Gcwdq5a.png
@Mortemore check out my cs at The One & Only Vapor! i have a ton of rares, very rares and list pets :)
@Mortemore check out my cs at The One & Only Vapor! i have a ton of rares, very rares and list pets :)
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
I am @BeardFistofDoom !
I am @BeardFistofDoom !
@Mortemore
I've got same nickname on fr, take a look if you want. I'm willing to sell almost anything
@Mortemore
I've got same nickname on fr, take a look if you want. I'm willing to sell almost anything
@Mortemore
Hey! My username on CS is Zynphera, feel free to take a look at my Rare & VR group! (No other group besides my uncommon and below and my rare/vr is for FR)
@Mortemore
Hey! My username on CS is Zynphera, feel free to take a look at my Rare & VR group! (No other group besides my uncommon and below and my rare/vr is for FR)
1 2 3 4 5