Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free.... Everything?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
@xalus I'd love a grab bag preferbly with one of your beautiful coatls (Nergal).. thank you for being so generous
@xalus I'd love a grab bag preferbly with one of your beautiful coatls (Nergal).. thank you for being so generous
tmXWTab.png
@xalus i would like a grab bag and if youre giving dragons away...id like her but if not thats okay too! :) [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33251579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332516/33251579_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
@xalus i would like a grab bag and if youre giving dragons away...id like her but if not thats okay too! :)

[img][/img] 33251579_350.png
jZ8F2A0.png
@xalus I collect basically any plushies, but I'd love a nice grab bag!
@xalus I collect basically any plushies, but I'd love a nice grab bag!
Pixel-Babies.png
I collect fest items and UM accents! Not a fan of skins haha :) please ley me know if you have any. Tryibg to make flight-themed dragons
I collect fest items and UM accents! Not a fan of skins haha :) please ley me know if you have any. Tryibg to make flight-themed dragons
I'd like a grab bag, if they are still available! Thank you!
I'd like a grab bag, if they are still available! Thank you!
If there are any still available, I'd like a grab bag please.
If there are any still available, I'd like a grab bag please.
@xalus could I have your, agol, loga, and both Skiras?
@xalus could I have your, agol, loga, and both Skiras?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@xalus this is great of you! Baldwin brews or familiars, please! <3
@xalus this is great of you! Baldwin brews or familiars, please! <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@xalus

anything will do! tysm!
@xalus

anything will do! tysm!
bnskTgX.png
@xalus Hello there! I collect fest items, genes, acolytes, non-junk apparel, fams I don't have, Coli apparel, Coli bosses, UM skins and accents, Swipp stuff, eggs, and gem marketplace items, if you still have any of that.
@xalus Hello there! I collect fest items, genes, acolytes, non-junk apparel, fams I don't have, Coli apparel, Coli bosses, UM skins and accents, Swipp stuff, eggs, and gem marketplace items, if you still have any of that.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21