Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | INCOGNITAS ART [closed]
1 2 3 4
@Namor @taranovae @missalavesa @CanisMajoris @BladeoftheStars @trashmink

Hello! I am pinging you because you requested to be on my pinglist when my previous art shop was open. I have opened a new art shop; please give it a look if you have a moment to spare. I am accepting only gems and USD as payment; I will only accept treasure at a significantly inflated ratio (please feel free to PM me privately if you absolutely must pay in treasure).

I'm sorry it took me so dang long to re-open my art shop! Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see your order in my inbox soon. <3
@Namor @taranovae @missalavesa @CanisMajoris @BladeoftheStars @trashmink

Hello! I am pinging you because you requested to be on my pinglist when my previous art shop was open. I have opened a new art shop; please give it a look if you have a moment to spare. I am accepting only gems and USD as payment; I will only accept treasure at a significantly inflated ratio (please feel free to PM me privately if you absolutely must pay in treasure).

I'm sorry it took me so dang long to re-open my art shop! Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see your order in my inbox soon. <3
@incognitas
your art is LOVELY and I would love a slot!!! I was just wondering if you had a specific form you wanted filled out for commissions? thank you!
@incognitas
your art is LOVELY and I would love a slot!!! I was just wondering if you had a specific form you wanted filled out for commissions? thank you!
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu

Yes! I'm so sorry; I totally forgot to add that onto my Pricing Overview post, haha. You can find the order form here now. Thank you for your interest in my art!
@hakuryu

Yes! I'm so sorry; I totally forgot to add that onto my Pricing Overview post, haha. You can find the order form here now. Thank you for your interest in my art!
@incognitas
awesome thank you!! I'll message you asap!!!!!
@incognitas
awesome thank you!! I'll message you asap!!!!!
whalesbone.png
Heading to bed, but I’ll be back early tomorrow to answer any pings or PMs.
Heading to bed, but I’ll be back early tomorrow to answer any pings or PMs.
@incognitas
I'm interested in a slot, could I get you the details tomorrow evening?
@incognitas
I'm interested in a slot, could I get you the details tomorrow evening?
@incognitas

hello! do you accept mixed item/gem payments? I'm definitely interested in a slot but I may be a tiiiny bit short on gems, u feel~ also what's your rate for additional characters in a drawing, if you offer such commissions? I wasn't able to find any info on that, welp
@incognitas

hello! do you accept mixed item/gem payments? I'm definitely interested in a slot but I may be a tiiiny bit short on gems, u feel~ also what's your rate for additional characters in a drawing, if you offer such commissions? I wasn't able to find any info on that, welp
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
@Innisfree

Absolutely! Take your time.

@MissAlavesa

Any combination of payments is fine. As for an additional character, depending on how involved that character is, it will likely cost as much as it would as a stand-alone piece. In other words, if you wanted a full-body sketch of two people dancing, it would cost the equivalent of two full-body sketches - because that’s more or less what it is.

I hope that answered your question!
@Innisfree

Absolutely! Take your time.

@MissAlavesa

Any combination of payments is fine. As for an additional character, depending on how involved that character is, it will likely cost as much as it would as a stand-alone piece. In other words, if you wanted a full-body sketch of two people dancing, it would cost the equivalent of two full-body sketches - because that’s more or less what it is.

I hope that answered your question!
@incognitas

A couple questions....

Is Anthro ok?
And I have the Boneyard Tatters, so I'm wondering what your value for that is? I'm interested in a color, shaded lineart at the very least.
@incognitas

A couple questions....

Is Anthro ok?
And I have the Boneyard Tatters, so I'm wondering what your value for that is? I'm interested in a color, shaded lineart at the very least.
@Karja

Anthro is fine. The current LAH for Boneyard Tatters is 4995g, which I’ll round up to 5kg.
@Karja

Anthro is fine. The current LAH for Boneyard Tatters is 4995g, which I’ll round up to 5kg.
1 2 3 4