Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Coliseum Tech Beta
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55
[quote name="Amut" date=2018-01-24 16:25:27] Are you going to post a reminder in the Coli for what "Testing Day" it is? Like, a little sub-header for what the focus of that day's testing bug-catching should be? I'll try to help out all week long, but I'm totally going to forget what I should be focusing on for a given day if I have to keep checking back on a thread weeks back. Might also be good to include a link to a given days' bug reporting thread if you do use a header in the Coli on these testing days. It might keep things tidy and ensure that we can all report the right details to the right place. [/quote] @Amut For sure, we'll make sure that it's as clear as possible which testing day we're on.
Amut wrote on 2018-01-24:
Are you going to post a reminder in the Coli for what "Testing Day" it is? Like, a little sub-header for what the focus of that day's testing bug-catching should be?

I'll try to help out all week long, but I'm totally going to forget what I should be focusing on for a given day if I have to keep checking back on a thread weeks back.

Might also be good to include a link to a given days' bug reporting thread if you do use a header in the Coli on these testing days. It might keep things tidy and ensure that we can all report the right details to the right place.

@Amut

For sure, we'll make sure that it's as clear as possible which testing day we're on.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Woo!

Soon... one day....

Tanks and Healers shall takeover the coliseum.
Woo!

Soon... one day....

Tanks and Healers shall takeover the coliseum.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
I've got a question! Currently, dragons in coliseum parties cannot be traded. Can a dragon be in a party in the old and new coli at the same time, and will the beta affect trading in any way?

Also, once the revamp is completed, will you change anything about the dragons cannot be in coliseum parties trade requirement (like removing the requirement or autoremoving dragons with 0 energy from coliseum parties or the like)? It's a bit of a bummer for level 25 rentals, and while I understand you don't actively support those transactions, it would be very much appreciated by everybody who rents out level 25s to newbies and such.

Thank you very much! Looking forwards to playtesting!
I've got a question! Currently, dragons in coliseum parties cannot be traded. Can a dragon be in a party in the old and new coli at the same time, and will the beta affect trading in any way?

Also, once the revamp is completed, will you change anything about the dragons cannot be in coliseum parties trade requirement (like removing the requirement or autoremoving dragons with 0 energy from coliseum parties or the like)? It's a bit of a bummer for level 25 rentals, and while I understand you don't actively support those transactions, it would be very much appreciated by everybody who rents out level 25s to newbies and such.

Thank you very much! Looking forwards to playtesting!
OWO
This looks great!
OWO
This looks great!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I've been playing this game since its opening month and personally this will probably be the best update yet! Can't wait to see it!
I've been playing this game since its opening month and personally this will probably be the best update yet! Can't wait to see it!
hey that's my birthday whoop
hey that's my birthday whoop
custom parties
mobile comparability
valightines
I am so ready for this.
custom parties
mobile comparability
valightines
I am so ready for this.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Oh my! I can't wait. Thanks to all of you! <3

Oh my! I can't wait. Thanks to all of you! <3

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Not going to lie I'm a little disappointed we can't get loot during the testing. ):
Not going to lie I'm a little disappointed we can't get loot during the testing. ):
CTK's Starlit Shop for Accents & Skins
I'm so excited ;AAAAAAA; there's gonna be so much to test, it'll be great :D
I'm so excited ;AAAAAAA; there's gonna be so much to test, it'll be great :D
she/her
(FR+8)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55