Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Charlie's Corvid Hatchery [SO MANY DERG]
1 2
pls buy my dragons i have no lair space
pls buy my dragons i have no lair space
deity dragons
charlie's corvid hatchery
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
bump
bump
deity dragons
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
@corvidcharlie

Hello there! I can't see your breeding pairs as the forum links are broken, but I'd like to know if you'd consider breeding Kivi & Mer in a Nature nest? I'd love a Slate/Jade/Jade Wildclaw female from their clutch, and I feel it would be better to try to attain a permanent dragon, rather than one whom I'd just breed and then exalt (because of unmatching eyes).

If you can do that, I'd love to be on their pinglist :) I've been searching for that color combo for a while, as I have a project I'm working on.

Let me know, thanks!
@corvidcharlie

Hello there! I can't see your breeding pairs as the forum links are broken, but I'd like to know if you'd consider breeding Kivi & Mer in a Nature nest? I'd love a Slate/Jade/Jade Wildclaw female from their clutch, and I feel it would be better to try to attain a permanent dragon, rather than one whom I'd just breed and then exalt (because of unmatching eyes).

If you can do that, I'd love to be on their pinglist :) I've been searching for that color combo for a while, as I have a project I'm working on.

Let me know, thanks!
nudX0O8.png
i'm in the slow process of updating this! so everything that's not in gems is up to date, and you can see the rest of my dragons in my lair (the ones for sale are at the back)
i'm in the slow process of updating this! so everything that's not in gems is up to date, and you can see the rest of my dragons in my lair (the ones for sale are at the back)
deity dragons
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
updated a bit more! everything up to the gem-priced dragons is new
updated a bit more! everything up to the gem-priced dragons is new
deity dragons
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
1 2