Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New & lovin' it! Wanna be Breeder~
Hey all!

So I've been playing this for a few days now and I'm completely hooked...

I love the art style and all the possibilities! I feel I want to join the breeding community and start my own chain of little drgs! (Spelling intended) I want to work with Pastel colors and rare genes. If you have any breeder/advertising tips for me please leave me a comment and/or message! :)

Zaharawolfkin
Hey all!

So I've been playing this for a few days now and I'm completely hooked...

I love the art style and all the possibilities! I feel I want to join the breeding community and start my own chain of little drgs! (Spelling intended) I want to work with Pastel colors and rare genes. If you have any breeder/advertising tips for me please leave me a comment and/or message! :)

Zaharawolfkin
XBVaZV2.pngP14WdnQ.gif FzrNsOR.png pYQ3oQC.gif Ice-Network.png
@Zaharawolfkin

Hello, welcome! I just got back from hiatus of a number of months so I'm not sure if things have changed but I'll try to give info of what I know.
Ah, a breeder. I'm not a breeder myself haha
What I do know is that an adequate number of lair slots is required to house hatchlings and finding the perfect dregs to mate is a whole lot of hard work, especially if you are going for specific gene and colour combinations.

I think first of all, you should get yourself familiarised with breeding percentages (some breeds and genes have different rarities which can result in offspring having a lower/higher chance of getting it from the parents) and the colour wheel. but other than that, i have nothing much to suggest haha
@Zaharawolfkin

Hello, welcome! I just got back from hiatus of a number of months so I'm not sure if things have changed but I'll try to give info of what I know.
Ah, a breeder. I'm not a breeder myself haha
What I do know is that an adequate number of lair slots is required to house hatchlings and finding the perfect dregs to mate is a whole lot of hard work, especially if you are going for specific gene and colour combinations.

I think first of all, you should get yourself familiarised with breeding percentages (some breeds and genes have different rarities which can result in offspring having a lower/higher chance of getting it from the parents) and the colour wheel. but other than that, i have nothing much to suggest haha
plusle.gif
@favplusle

Thank you for the input anyways! I do have a question though.. How do you get an image by your profile picture like that?
@favplusle

Thank you for the input anyways! I do have a question though.. How do you get an image by your profile picture like that?
@Zaharawolfkin

You mean the snowflake thing? Those are called vistas and there can be collected from various places
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2158005/1

@Zaharawolfkin

You mean the snowflake thing? Those are called vistas and there can be collected from various places
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2158005/1

plusle.gif
@Zaharawolfkin

Breed for fun is my best tip. Breed dragons you like having around as the dragon market is flooded at the moment. You need to do a lot of research on popular genes and color combos. But making money off breeding means investing a lot. Most breeders regene their pairs , or get rid of pairs as the market becomes flooded. as far as genes , for the first few months after they are released they sell quite well, then it slows down. The best bet are to breed dragons with gem genes , but only popular or rare color combos make any profit.

Breeding is risky , but if you just want pretty dragons to sell for 7 to 20k than most gem/ brewing genes will do fine.

Love your avatar and vista ..they look great together.

also I am Heero , welcome to FR, if you want to cht or need anything just shoot me a mail I would love to help.
@Zaharawolfkin

Breed for fun is my best tip. Breed dragons you like having around as the dragon market is flooded at the moment. You need to do a lot of research on popular genes and color combos. But making money off breeding means investing a lot. Most breeders regene their pairs , or get rid of pairs as the market becomes flooded. as far as genes , for the first few months after they are released they sell quite well, then it slows down. The best bet are to breed dragons with gem genes , but only popular or rare color combos make any profit.

Breeding is risky , but if you just want pretty dragons to sell for 7 to 20k than most gem/ brewing genes will do fine.

Love your avatar and vista ..they look great together.

also I am Heero , welcome to FR, if you want to cht or need anything just shoot me a mail I would love to help.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Thank you very much! I've already got my first breeding pair set up. Just waiting on their timers now. Feel free to have a look!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2364325
@Heeroku

Thank you very much! I've already got my first breeding pair set up. Just waiting on their timers now. Feel free to have a look!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2364325
@Zaharawolfkin

you have a good eye for colors and combinations , that was a great first pair . You already seem so professional account and all. I can tell you will be a great member to our community and I look forward to seeing what you do.
@Zaharawolfkin

you have a good eye for colors and combinations , that was a great first pair . You already seem so professional account and all. I can tell you will be a great member to our community and I look forward to seeing what you do.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

W..wow! Thank you so, so much! That really means a lot to me and is very encouraging.
@Heeroku

W..wow! Thank you so, so much! That really means a lot to me and is very encouraging.