Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:Cheap Commissions:.
1 2
@IceRaine Your art is so adorable *u* Could you possibly draw one for my girl. Thank you ^u^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38065233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380653/38065233_350.png[/img] [/url]
@IceRaine

Your art is so adorable *u*

Could you possibly draw one for my girl. Thank you ^u^
38065233_350.png
A2NOvJT.png
Hey guys, sorry, but this is supposed to be a limited time thing, with cheap prices and only three slots available. Not an actual shop.

Only @Zonemod @ribbonz and @Rexxi get the slots, since they were the first three to comment.
@PixelWings @bluedrowning @LapisDragon17718 @Ocapella and @Devria , I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to deny your requests.

I only did a limited thing so I didn't get too flooded with requests, so I don't have an actual shop up yet. But, when I feel ready and when I have enough free time, I will open up a shop, and I can try to put you all on hold if you'd like. (The prices will be a little pricey-er, though)

Thank you all for asking, it makes me happy that this many people want my art! :3
Hey guys, sorry, but this is supposed to be a limited time thing, with cheap prices and only three slots available. Not an actual shop.

Only @Zonemod @ribbonz and @Rexxi get the slots, since they were the first three to comment.
@PixelWings @bluedrowning @LapisDragon17718 @Ocapella and @Devria , I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to deny your requests.

I only did a limited thing so I didn't get too flooded with requests, so I don't have an actual shop up yet. But, when I feel ready and when I have enough free time, I will open up a shop, and I can try to put you all on hold if you'd like. (The prices will be a little pricey-er, though)

Thank you all for asking, it makes me happy that this many people want my art! :3
They/she/he, feel free to reach out I don't bite :]
@IceRaine

I'd like to be placed on hold. How much do you think you'd price the art, though?
@IceRaine

I'd like to be placed on hold. How much do you think you'd price the art, though?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
That's totally ok! If you ever set up an art shop I'd like to be pinged!
That's totally ok! If you ever set up an art shop I'd like to be pinged!
@ribbonz I'm thinking ranging from 15,000 to maybe 40,000? That's what I've been told in the past that my art is worth, anyways?
I guess the price will depend on how detailed the dragon is.
@ribbonz I'm thinking ranging from 15,000 to maybe 40,000? That's what I've been told in the past that my art is worth, anyways?
I guess the price will depend on how detailed the dragon is.
They/she/he, feel free to reach out I don't bite :]
@IceRaine

Okay, that seems fair to me! Please place me on hold or notify me when you open up a shop. :)
@IceRaine

Okay, that seems fair to me! Please place me on hold or notify me when you open up a shop. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@IceRaine

I forgot to send payment, do you want me to send it now? (:
@IceRaine

I forgot to send payment, do you want me to send it now? (:
1 2