Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon sale (FREE FOR NEWBIES)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56
Yes! The plan is to breed a clutch with one of the males I haven't decided who yet and make some pretty pretty babies
Yes! The plan is to breed a clutch with one of the males I haven't decided who yet and make some pretty pretty babies
@ArchaicLibrarian

fair plan ^^ that's been my ultimate plan myself XD if you haven't discovered it yet, the scrying workshop and the foresee progeny is my favorite drug XD and has let to a LOOOONG sticky note of dragon pairings to breed sitting on computer dash X3

glad you liked her and sounds like she will be loved in your lair :D and yeah this site is totally addicting XD
@ArchaicLibrarian

fair plan ^^ that's been my ultimate plan myself XD if you haven't discovered it yet, the scrying workshop and the foresee progeny is my favorite drug XD and has let to a LOOOONG sticky note of dragon pairings to breed sitting on computer dash X3

glad you liked her and sounds like she will be loved in your lair :D and yeah this site is totally addicting XD
dragonsig_by_notagoddess-dakmduf.gif
Hello!! I'm obsessed and in love with this game, and I saw this babe and fell in love: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38221051

Would I be able to adopt them? Thank you for being so generous to us newbies :D
Hello!! I'm obsessed and in love with this game, and I saw this babe and fell in love: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38221051

Would I be able to adopt them? Thank you for being so generous to us newbies :D
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal

oh absolutely ^^ i remember everyone being real nice when i started out :P plus i like getting my dergs to loving lair ^^ and gives me more space to make MOAR babies XD

very glad she calls out to ya, im surprised she didn't get bought or requested for sooner, anyhoo she will be all yours ill send her over XD
@SummerMammal

oh absolutely ^^ i remember everyone being real nice when i started out :P plus i like getting my dergs to loving lair ^^ and gives me more space to make MOAR babies XD

very glad she calls out to ya, im surprised she didn't get bought or requested for sooner, anyhoo she will be all yours ill send her over XD
I'm new just started last week but I really love he spiral (Pop) i believe is his name? Im confused on if they are free or if there is just a discount
I'm new just started last week but I really love he spiral (Pop) i believe is his name? Im confused on if they are free or if there is just a discount
@Wildroses

sorry about the confusion (i bounce between discount and free for newbies, depending on lair space xp )

i am giving dragons free to newbies currently for welcome week, so ill send Pop right over ^^
@Wildroses

sorry about the confusion (i bounce between discount and free for newbies, depending on lair space xp )

i am giving dragons free to newbies currently for welcome week, so ill send Pop right over ^^
im a newbie (i just joined today, actually) and i would love to have charred tomato!
im a newbie (i just joined today, actually) and i would love to have charred tomato!
@DrPeppxr

oh sure ^^ XD i was worried no one would want her >< im glad you like her :D ill send her over for ya :D
@DrPeppxr

oh sure ^^ XD i was worried no one would want her >< im glad you like her :D ill send her over for ya :D
Hey, do you still have FrenchTulle?
Hey, do you still have FrenchTulle?
@Leovanos

i do still have her ^^ would u like to purchase her for 12 gems or 12,000 treasure?
@Leovanos

i do still have her ^^ would u like to purchase her for 12 gems or 12,000 treasure?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56