Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for Webcomics
1 2 3 4
I third TPoH suggestion, it's one of the most excellent things I've ever read.

And now, something I always have to mention: Archipelago. This one is finished (it ran for 11 years and 4 months, I think), the first 20 pages were redrawn at some point but still, the art (and pacing) at the beginning isn't... good. That just makes the improvement even more staggering. Here's the first art, equivalent page of the redrawn prologue, and art soon after the comic ended. I just love all the characters in this and the story is interesting too! I love this comic so much...

Oh! Another webcomic I like a lot is Jackie Story. It's a... very obscure adventure flashcomic featuring aliens. I'd say it's pretty much character-driven. And it's currently on hiatus.
I third TPoH suggestion, it's one of the most excellent things I've ever read.

And now, something I always have to mention: Archipelago. This one is finished (it ran for 11 years and 4 months, I think), the first 20 pages were redrawn at some point but still, the art (and pacing) at the beginning isn't... good. That just makes the improvement even more staggering. Here's the first art, equivalent page of the redrawn prologue, and art soon after the comic ended. I just love all the characters in this and the story is interesting too! I love this comic so much...

Oh! Another webcomic I like a lot is Jackie Story. It's a... very obscure adventure flashcomic featuring aliens. I'd say it's pretty much character-driven. And it's currently on hiatus.
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Here's a nice, lil' lighthearted comedy.
Here's a nice, lil' lighthearted comedy.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
i second anyone who's said Devil's Candy

i have fandragons
i second anyone who's said Devil's Candy

i have fandragons
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@otokyo have you read snotgirl? thats one of my favorite comics. it's not technically a webcomic, but you can still find it online for free, so close enough. lady of the shard is also good.
@otokyo have you read snotgirl? thats one of my favorite comics. it's not technically a webcomic, but you can still find it online for free, so close enough. lady of the shard is also good.
All of mine are on the webtoon app :P

Tower of God is amazing. The worldbuilding is amazing, the characters are well thought out, the story is so deep, and it's just an amazing webtoon. The episodes are long, and there's so many of them, it took me a year to read them all and catch up XD But seriously though, read it.

Dice is another good one, the plot is easier to follow than ToG, but just as immersive. The characters go through so much development, and I love it so much.

A budgies life is another one of my favorites XD I've never owned a bird myself, but the webcomic is so cute, I love it so much
All of mine are on the webtoon app :P

Tower of God is amazing. The worldbuilding is amazing, the characters are well thought out, the story is so deep, and it's just an amazing webtoon. The episodes are long, and there's so many of them, it took me a year to read them all and catch up XD But seriously though, read it.

Dice is another good one, the plot is easier to follow than ToG, but just as immersive. The characters go through so much development, and I love it so much.

A budgies life is another one of my favorites XD I've never owned a bird myself, but the webcomic is so cute, I love it so much
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
I'm currently reading living when dead. It's about zombies and the aesthetic is beautiful
I'm currently reading living when dead. It's about zombies and the aesthetic is beautiful
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I see SSSS has already been mentioned (it's fantastic, I recommend it as well). Another one I like is Prague Race. It has monsters and good characters.

Though I haven't read them myself, I know of Year in Hereafter and Tistow. They're probably really good too.
I see SSSS has already been mentioned (it's fantastic, I recommend it as well). Another one I like is Prague Race. It has monsters and good characters.

Though I haven't read them myself, I know of Year in Hereafter and Tistow. They're probably really good too.
nhknpyA.png
Was totally going to rec Ava's Demon.
Balderdash has a really interesting storyline and (IMO) the art style is to die for.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Hotblood! was something I thought was very interesting and well done, and has plenty of comedic value.

I haven't started re-reading Knights Errant since it was restarted, but hot damn that was a good one, and even if they've taken a bit of a different direction by restarting I gotta recommend that one.
Was totally going to rec Ava's Demon.
Balderdash has a really interesting storyline and (IMO) the art style is to die for.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Hotblood! was something I thought was very interesting and well done, and has plenty of comedic value.

I haven't started re-reading Knights Errant since it was restarted, but hot damn that was a good one, and even if they've taken a bit of a different direction by restarting I gotta recommend that one.
I don't know how many of my suggestions have been said already, so if they were, then I second those ones. ^^" I'm awful at descriptions, and I'm trying to keep these short, so get ready for a ride. I have a list of about 20 comics I'm reading on my phone, but I'm just going to mention my absolute top favorites. Lastly, all of the titles link to the first page.

- The Property of Hate. I think like 4 people here have already mentioned it, so I'm... fifth-ing it?? That's probably not a real thing...
- Awful Hospital. Very bright and cartoony, but with the setting being a multi-dimensional hospital with characters ranging from a huge open gash to living, dripping, biohazard bags, it's definitely quite gruesome. However, if gross humor and gore is anyone's thing, then definitely check this out.
- The Glass Scientists. I saw it mentioned once before, and it's pretty great. The art is amazing, and Dr. Jekyll is too charming to resist.
- Paranatural. It's about a club of kids who can see ghosts, who go on wacky adventures together. Very cartoony style and just a really hilarious comic. Isaac is definitely my favorite.
- Daughter of the Lilies. It's got a D&D feel to it (though it's not really about D&D). The art is gorgeous, and the characters just feel natural. It's about a mage who joins a mercenary guild and is trying to fit in, even with some major issues plaguing her mind.
- Cucumber Quest. Very soft art style. It's the adventures of a small group of makeshift heroes as Cucumber travels the land to seal away the ultimate foe, Nightmare Knight. Nobody is safe from having their heart broken, not even the main antagonist.
- Parallax. A soft boi gains some funky powers, and all of a sudden he has to train with one of his school teachers and fight monsters. The art style is very sharp, and the colors are nice and crisp.
I don't know how many of my suggestions have been said already, so if they were, then I second those ones. ^^" I'm awful at descriptions, and I'm trying to keep these short, so get ready for a ride. I have a list of about 20 comics I'm reading on my phone, but I'm just going to mention my absolute top favorites. Lastly, all of the titles link to the first page.

- The Property of Hate. I think like 4 people here have already mentioned it, so I'm... fifth-ing it?? That's probably not a real thing...
- Awful Hospital. Very bright and cartoony, but with the setting being a multi-dimensional hospital with characters ranging from a huge open gash to living, dripping, biohazard bags, it's definitely quite gruesome. However, if gross humor and gore is anyone's thing, then definitely check this out.
- The Glass Scientists. I saw it mentioned once before, and it's pretty great. The art is amazing, and Dr. Jekyll is too charming to resist.
- Paranatural. It's about a club of kids who can see ghosts, who go on wacky adventures together. Very cartoony style and just a really hilarious comic. Isaac is definitely my favorite.
- Daughter of the Lilies. It's got a D&D feel to it (though it's not really about D&D). The art is gorgeous, and the characters just feel natural. It's about a mage who joins a mercenary guild and is trying to fit in, even with some major issues plaguing her mind.
- Cucumber Quest. Very soft art style. It's the adventures of a small group of makeshift heroes as Cucumber travels the land to seal away the ultimate foe, Nightmare Knight. Nobody is safe from having their heart broken, not even the main antagonist.
- Parallax. A soft boi gains some funky powers, and all of a sudden he has to train with one of his school teachers and fight monsters. The art style is very sharp, and the colors are nice and crisp.
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
SparkleCare Hospital will bring you immense joy (its down rn but the author has a link to the pages)
SparkleCare Hospital will bring you immense joy (its down rn but the author has a link to the pages)
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
1 2 3 4