Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] My light egg for earth/nature
[center][s]Hello again friends! I was lucky enough while gathering a few minutes ago to drop this little beauty[/s] Thanks to a trade I now have this baby: [item=unhatched light egg] and I would like to trade for the eggs I've never had before, to get the achievements! [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] If anyone has multiples of the kinds I need and would be patient enough to trade them back and forth with me I'd very much appreciate it, or I can do this one at a time! [b]I'd prefer to end up with my light egg back at the end of all of this, if that's possible.[/b] Thank you in advance! :)[/center]
Hello again friends! I was lucky enough while gathering a few minutes ago to drop this little beauty

Thanks to a trade I now have this baby:

Unhatched Light Egg

and I would like to trade for the eggs I've never had before, to get the achievements!

Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

If anyone has multiples of the kinds I need and would be patient enough to trade them back and forth with me I'd very much appreciate it, or I can do this one at a time! I'd prefer to end up with my light egg back at the end of all of this, if that's possible.

Thank you in advance! :)
sEdFcGz.png
Bump!
Bump!
sEdFcGz.png
Boop!
Boop!
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord

I have a light egg I can trade! If that's ok, just send a CR ^^
@Dischord

I have a light egg I can trade! If that's ok, just send a CR ^^
@minyoongi

CR sent, thank you! Would you like your light egg back or would you prefer to keep the ice?
@minyoongi

CR sent, thank you! Would you like your light egg back or would you prefer to keep the ice?
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord

I'd love to keep the Ice if that's ok!
@Dischord

I'd love to keep the Ice if that's ok!
@minyoongi

Fine with me :)
@minyoongi

Fine with me :)
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord I have a water egg and need the light achievement, would be fine with trading back afterwards.
@Dischord I have a water egg and need the light achievement, would be fine with trading back afterwards.
H01Ejx7.png
@Nerienea

Great! I'll send the CR :)
@Nerienea

Great! I'll send the CR :)
sEdFcGz.png