Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Join the Thing Club
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@KrazeeKarma -- oh, very sad. I am sorry for the poor lost Thing. ThingXXV will be staying with us. Thank you very much for him and this enjoyable intrigue!
@KrazeeKarma -- oh, very sad. I am sorry for the poor lost Thing. ThingXXV will be staying with us. Thank you very much for him and this enjoyable intrigue!
I will keep my thing, she is lovely. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to keep her this long, since at that time I didn't liked snappers. But thanks to you I now like them a lot. It's really sad it ends u.u
I will keep my thing, she is lovely. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to keep her this long, since at that time I didn't liked snappers. But thanks to you I now like them a lot. It's really sad it ends u.u
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@KrazeeKarma

Whaaaat? Not gonna lie... I'm really disappointed...
@KrazeeKarma

Whaaaat? Not gonna lie... I'm really disappointed...
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@KrazeeKarma Thats sad, poor little thing. I had fun while it lasted, thank you for my thing, she will be staying with me too.
@KrazeeKarma Thats sad, poor little thing. I had fun while it lasted, thank you for my thing, she will be staying with me too.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Very sad to hear. My thing shall remain with me, despite this.
Very sad to hear. My thing shall remain with me, despite this.
@KrazeeKarma would you be ok with my giving away thing grandbabies? I wouldn't make a club or do contests, just hand out to anyone who wants one?
@KrazeeKarma would you be ok with my giving away thing grandbabies? I wouldn't make a club or do contests, just hand out to anyone who wants one?
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Krazeekarma

Oh goodness that is absolutely terrible! My thing will mourn the loss of its sibling! This was super fun though, Thank you so much for putting this club and all the contests together! I will miss it :)
@Krazeekarma

Oh goodness that is absolutely terrible! My thing will mourn the loss of its sibling! This was super fun though, Thank you so much for putting this club and all the contests together! I will miss it :)
@KrazeeKarma
oh no! D:
And I had so wanted a Thing. Sad to hear this has come to an end, but thank you for running this, even if I didn't get to participate! I loved the idea behind this thread, sorry to see it go.
@KrazeeKarma
oh no! D:
And I had so wanted a Thing. Sad to hear this has come to an end, but thank you for running this, even if I didn't get to participate! I loved the idea behind this thread, sorry to see it go.
Too0zRW.png my hatchery lul
@KrazeeKarma

That's very upsetting... wish i could've participated. Thank you for the interesting thread and the journey you let other people embark.
@KrazeeKarma

That's very upsetting... wish i could've participated. Thank you for the interesting thread and the journey you let other people embark.
I love my things, they will be with me always. sorry to see this fun club/contest go! :(
I love my things, they will be with me always. sorry to see this fun club/contest go! :(
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25