Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | testing n/a
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
Hi could I have #28 (buttercup/grapefruit/clay female nocturne) if she hasn't already been claimed? Please and thank you~
Hi could I have #28 (buttercup/grapefruit/clay female nocturne) if she hasn't already been claimed? Please and thank you~
Just looking for any third dragon so battles are easier.
Just looking for any third dragon so battles are easier.
@iceyrush sending one now
@iceyrush sending one now
Much appreciated!
Much appreciated!
I'm new to the site, just registered sunday. Do you think I could have 25. ( Antique/Platinum/Ice male Skydancer "Cherub" ) ?

He's very pretty, I'll take good care of him. :)
I'm new to the site, just registered sunday. Do you think I could have 25. ( Antique/Platinum/Ice male Skydancer "Cherub" ) ?

He's very pretty, I'll take good care of him. :)
@starduststrider of course sending
@starduststrider of course sending
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@SpiritWolf2028 Hi! I'm the owner of the dragon you were asking about. I almost missed your message because I wasn't pinged. In the forums, you can ping a dragon's owner by typing @[Insert Player Name Here]. They will get a notification like the one you received from me!

I sent you a CR for the Nocturne hatchling. Thanks for adopting. :)
@SpiritWolf2028 Hi! I'm the owner of the dragon you were asking about. I almost missed your message because I wasn't pinged. In the forums, you can ping a dragon's owner by typing @[Insert Player Name Here]. They will get a notification like the one you received from me!

I sent you a CR for the Nocturne hatchling. Thanks for adopting. :)
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
0f1mBJP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20