Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another newbie!
I already posted an introduction in my flight's forum, but I noticed there was an introductions section here so I figured I'd introduce myself here as well. I'm Isaac/glitch, either's fine! I've liked dragons since I was in elementary school, so I was delighted when I found out this site existed. I've been meaning to sign up for months, but always missed the welcome weeks as a result of assorted real life stuff.

I'm an overgrown emo kid at heart, but other than that I'd think I'm pretty nice (I mean, I don't bite, so..)

It's nice to meet you all!
I already posted an introduction in my flight's forum, but I noticed there was an introductions section here so I figured I'd introduce myself here as well. I'm Isaac/glitch, either's fine! I've liked dragons since I was in elementary school, so I was delighted when I found out this site existed. I've been meaning to sign up for months, but always missed the welcome weeks as a result of assorted real life stuff.

I'm an overgrown emo kid at heart, but other than that I'd think I'm pretty nice (I mean, I don't bite, so..)

It's nice to meet you all!
@glitchman
Hi nice to meet you!
We can be friends if you want
@glitchman
Hi nice to meet you!
We can be friends if you want
I live in my own little world. It's ok. They know me here.
@TessCreature

Nice to meet you too! I'd love to be friends!
@TessCreature

Nice to meet you too! I'd love to be friends!
@glitchman

Ok nice!
@glitchman

Ok nice!
I live in my own little world. It's ok. They know me here.